bankudonku

[CONTEST] T-ara 5th Anniversary SNS Album Giveaway

To My Precious Queen T-ARA Happy 5th Anniversary. I'm very eager to win this contest to get a chance to meet at least Jiyeon's and Hyomin's album because now, It's very Impossible to meet them At least through their albums I will see their Autographs personally and I will treasure it. It's so sad cause they don't promote here in Philippines. That's why i had really no chance to meet them but I will always be a Queen's. This August is My 18th Birthday. In case if I'd be chosen, Their Albums will be the Best Gift that I will be receive! :wub:
I love you T-ARA, Queens and Thank you Diadem for giving us this chance. God bless. :)

tumblr_n5vbax27Ij1sy8x5ho6_250.giftumblr_n5uumiay7e1rudls9o1_500.giftumblr_n6ynyw8lPs1ruedy1o9_r1_250.gif

thank you diadem for this wonderful opportunity. <3<3 i really wanna have jiyeon signed album so ill give this a try :lol: tiaradiadem jjang queens jjang T-ARA DAEBAK hwaiting !! #1분 1초 #티아라5주년축하해 #5yearswithT_ARA

I wouldn't mind winning Hyomin's EP, but I don't see that happening lol :P

Kind of surprising that T-ARA's been around for five years, hopefully they can make it to the ten year mark :>

I need that Jiyeon album...not "want." NEED... :P

Also, I've been meaning to sign up here for a while, and finally did, so yay!

And HI to everyone! :)

dg484m.gif

I love that gif! :D

Thank you for inspiring all of us. I hope I’ll get a chance to win Jiyeon’s solo album. Love you T-ARA and Queen’s.
T-ARA Forever ti’ll death do us part!
icon_smile.gif

tumblr_n5wikajN1p1rudls9o1_500.gif

I’m Very eager to win Jiyeon’s album. :) Good luck to us My fellow Queen's <3 Hoping till the last minute. Please choose me. Pretty Please :)

T-ara is my life :wub: LET'S BE TOGETHER FOREVER <3 <3 <3 FIGHTING! :D

tumblr_mwt5ikW1Yc1rjhjgno1_400.gif