Diadem Forums

[15.07.23] T-ara to comeback with Brave Brothers song in Korea and Shinsadong Tiger song in China

nathaniel

CKe6S6jUMAA03n7

Ahead of T-ara's comeback there has been a struggle with whether to comeback with Brave Brothers produced song or a Shinsadong Tiger produced song.

It has been a tough decision to decide which will better suit T-ara this summer for a title track but in the long run, Brave Brothers was chosen. The title track will be called "Completely Crazy". This is the first time T-ara has worked with Brave Brothers as a group. Last summer, Hyomin released "Nice Body" which was produced by Brave Brothers.

There has also been two selca pictures of Jiyeon released that are making fans wonder if the concept will be marine or sailor!

Shinsadong Tiger has previously produced a number of hits for T-ara including "Bo Peep Bo Peep", "Roly-Poly", "Lovey Dovey", "Sexy Love", and last year's "Sugarfree".

Shinsadong Tiger competed his song "1, 2, 3" with Brave Brothers for T-ara's title track but instead it is expected to be released on T-ara's Chinese album later.

"Completely Crazy" is a cool and exciting summer dance song with a funky brass instrumental.

A Chinese album? Personally I love S.Tiger's songs much better than Bravebro's, but this could mean that MBK is saving the better composer for a huge debut hit in China (which is probably more financially rewarding)... anyway could T-ara be the start for me in enjoying Mandarin pop? I did listen to the original Little Apple a dozens of times when T-ara said they would cover it :)

The Chinese album in which the other competing title song, 123, by Shinsadong Tiger drew my attention more than anything else.

Rather than whicih is better but a win-win choice made by MBK for me.

Put aside the Chinese album, this will be my first comeback with T-ARA and I look so much forward for August to arrive sooner.

Daebak, may we see the first #1 in 3 years.

Didn't like any of the Brave Brother's produced songs for Hello Venus and AOA but 

*Prays hard for the song to be good. Please be good. I've been waiting forever. I'm keeping a small faith in me. Please slay me T-ara, even with a Brave Bro song. 

Hyomin+T-ara+The+Thousandth+Man+Praying+

I'm not that much into Brave Brothers songs, usually I dislike most of them.

I just think when he has produced 4minute's comeback songs it was all ruined. Not only 4minute's ones, but look to AOA it seems generic (?).

But I don't know I won't judge before its release because it can be really good. So I'm looking forward it! Hope it's a catchy song! 

I'm not that much into Brave Brothers songs, usually I dislike most of them.

I just think when he has produced 4minute's comeback songs it was all ruined. Not only 4minute's ones, but look to AOA it seems generic (?).

But I don't know I won't judge before its release because it can be really good. So I'm looking forward it! Hope it's a catchy song!

Ironically enough, Shinsadong Tiger was the producer of many 4minute's hit songs before brave brothers made these not so good songs to them, so I fear that the same thing is going to happen to T-ara as well

Ironically enough, Shinsadong Tiger was the producer of many 4minute's hit songs before brave brothers made these not so good songs to them, so I fear that the same thing is going to happen to T-ara as well

That's exactly what I think! If you see before Brave Brothers productions 4minute always had good physical album sales (HUH: 23k, Volume Up: 57k), and after he produced songs for them its sales didn't reach 20k and 'Crazy', the last one produced by others, sold about 21k until today. I really don't care about sales because there are so many good groups that don't sell anything, but in this perspective you can analyze the approval considering they're a famous group and with a well-known fandom.

I'm not saying it'll happen to T-ara, only about perspective approval. :)