Diadem Forums

[10.03.22] Korean T-ara fans extort Kara's Lupin album.

*YANiPOPO*

I like both T-ara and Kara but this incident is terrible.... I'm hoping the people who yelled hateful comments weren't T-ara fans....

This is making us fans look bad when some immature dudes or other people weren't happy with the results.

Plus, these two groups are really close to each other so why start a whole fight X_X

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just came over from Kara's main board after reading the same article there, and...well, I guess the non-Korean international side is quite rational, both T-ara's and Kara's international fans, ie. nobody's being an idiot and shouting hurtful unjustified words at either group.

This is neither T-Ara's nor Kara's fault. It's the announcer's fault and the writers overseeing the show's fault.

I would say that on the non-Korean side, most of us are quite rational and hopefully there wouldn't be any unhappiness among the international fans, right? ^_^

hixxx...

it's really really sad to hear a news about this...

because i'm a fan of KARA too...

i think until after investigation is done, we should not blame anyone...

i guess it's just misunderstanding between the fans...

hopefully it will get better...

let's not make our T-ARA sad...

Psh, those T-ara fans that extorted a Kamilia's Lupin album doesn't deserve to be called T-ara fans. I'm sure the T-ara girls would be quite disappointed if they heard. Just apologize and get this issue resolved as quickly as possible. Kamilia have always been a peaceful bunch and I'm sure T-ara fans are quite respectful of other artists too, just not that person who went overboard. I hope the image of T-ara fans aren't tarnished by this unfortunate incident. ):

T-ara's whole fanclub shouldn't have to apologize for what just a couple of people did

There have been a lot of cases where the entire fanclub has to apologize for the action of a few fans, because the fans represent the fanclub...

Anyways, T-Kara fighting! I love both groups and it's heartbreaking to see the action of some hostile so-called fans. ):

Guest JC!missbee*

This is bad from both fans. I don't think fans should be jealous or outraged.

Fans should celebrate the wins and losses. Thanks for translating, Yani.

lol.t-ara fans have been a quiet bunch since they debut without much bad news regarding them.and now Mubank started the thing,but i dont think tiarafan needs to apologise,just find out the person and pass him to the kamilias.thats all. but seriously, why will a t-ara fan snatch a kara album?no sense uh.

hopes this ends quickly.

this is sad <3

i love both kara & t-ara.

i read this from allkpop but i didn't understand. but now i do. thanks :)

i think those who Kamilias refer as T-ara fans are antis. let's hope that this misunderstanding will end soon. >.<

and if those who cursed at Kara are really T-ara fans... they should really apologise.

this is sad <3

i love both kara & t-ara.

i read this from allkpop but i didn't understand. but now i do. thanks :)

i think those who Kamilias refer as T-ara fans are antis. let's hope that this misunderstanding will end soon. >.<

and if those who cursed at Kara are really T-ara fans... they should really apologise.

there will always be wolves in sheep/bo-peep costumes. anti-s from both ends are just bored troublemakers. We can solve this via diplomacy and not extreme antics like extorting CDs (as if it were a war trophy)

i love both groups and this news is just so depressing.

i wish that this issue would be resolved.

but i think that t-ara fans are absolutely right.

no one is so certain if those people are t-ara fans or kara anti-fans.

but, it's good to read that they still apologized even though they aren't sure yet.

and another thing, why can't all fans be as friendly and close as their idol groups?

i mean, almost all girl groups are getting along but why can't their fans get along too?

they might not know it, but they may be adding up burden on their idols.