Diadem Forums

[10.04.08] T-ara reveals their secret to being sexy

nathaniel

Girl group T-ara revealed their secrets to their sexy concept.

T-ara recently revealed on KBS 2TV's "Star Golden Bell" their secret to practicing to being sexy. Specifically, their "I Go Crazy Because of You" was a concept that needed sexy dance skills.

Jiyeon said on this matter, "Since I am a high school student, it's difficult for me to get down the sexy concept, but I learned my sexy expressions all from Hyomin unnie," she confessed.

When the MC asked Hyomin, "How did you learn your sexy expressions?" Hyomin replied by saying, "I learned by watching videos. Not of international artists though," she said seemingly embarrassed.

"Hyomin and I watched the same videos," Soyeon said, "We watched adult videos but we didn't buy the full videos because they were too expensive. We just watched previews," she confessed laughingly.

T-ara's broadcast on KBS 2TV's "Star Golden Bell" can be viewed on April 10 at 17:00.

source : http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popu...p;mode=sub_view

cr : nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + bntnews

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that probably explains the following:

Jiyeon can learn the nice side from Boram as well, but then, with 4 others going sexy, it's only a matter of time before they happily coaxes Jiyeon to grow up...and smartly sex her up. Of course, Hyomin is the main mastermind here, because she looks like Aphrodite in IGC_BOY, so it's up to Soyeon to perfect Jiyeon's piercing glare that marks IGC_BOY

Haha, are the unnies corupting the maknae?!? ^^ No, I don't think so. They're just watching it themselves and then teacher her, since they don;t her to see them personally...They're willing to take the corruption and tune it down for her ^^ Sweet. I wonder how Boram learned how to be 'sexy'. I can't really imagine her watching that kind of stuff....><'

"We watched adult videos but we didn't buy the full videos because they were too expensive. We just watched previews," she confessed laughingly.

LMAO. Nice to see that T-ara are economical about the things they spend money on XD XD Surely you can just stream though...unless that was what she was referring too <3