Diadem Forums

[10.04.21] "Sexy Devils" T-ara, Kara and After School to Cheer for Korea

MustardMilk

3ff5dff672d8c427ccd227439a6177c2.jpg

All the girl groups took off their dark, smoky make-ups and the short shirts, and armed with red. If they overwhelmed the crowd with their sexy charisma through broadcast, they were recreated with their passion and purity as the Red Devils, with the World Cup days away.

With the World Cup about a month away, Kara, T-ara and After School revisited their fan with their "World Cup sheer songs." The girl groups volunteered to wake up the Red Devils, who had been quite for a while.

Along with After School, who "decided to participate because it fits After School's powerful and energetic image," HAM, a girl group with 4 members also decided to participate in the Red Devils' official album, because they focused on the fact that they are doing this for the Red Devils, not themselves.

Girl groups' loves for Red Devils don

This is just awesome!! I love all their songs for the world cup!!!

I want to see the full music videos too!

Somehow, I want all girl groups to sing their own song for the worldcup..

or maybe collaborate into a big great groups singing one awesome song! <3

their songs are sure cheerful and making me ready for the World Cup :).

wait, i see scheduled to fly to South Africa for cheering campaign, you mean that idols are actually going there for performing?

Thanks for translate and sharing this news :D

Wooohooo! Three girl groups I like (one that I love so much.. T-ara, of course LOL) cheering for Korea! Hot girl groups like T-ara should get the teams ready to compete because our girls cheer the best, lol. I haven't seen Kara's or AF's but T-ara's 'We're the One' was so happy and cheery. Ole ole ole ole le le le le!

their songs are sure cheerful and making me ready for the World Cup :).

wait, i see scheduled to fly to South Africa for cheering campaign, you mean that idols are actually going there for performing?

Thanks for translate and sharing this news :)

Yes, for Narsha and Hyuna, but not for our girls.