Diadem Forums

[10.07.20] T-ara's Jiyeon graces Elle Girl, "I'm a big fan of G-Dragon"

nathaniel

201007200944571001_1.jpg

T-ara's Jiyeon transforms through her latest pictorial for Elle Girl magazine.

On the night of the opening premiere of "Death Bell 2", T-ara's Jiyeon showcased a lovely image, different from her character Seh Hee. She presents another transformation. In the new pictorial for Elle Girl she sheds her cute image and introduces the strong neutral looking Jiyeon.

Jiyeon wears smokey dark make-up and a black suit in one of the photos. She remains chic and nonchalant, while remaining delicate with her sad eyes, showing off a serious side of her.

In the in-depth interview, the idol singer revealed that, "This was my first big role in a film, it was very difficult physically and psychologically shooting a horror film," she said, "There was a scene where all day I was shooting in the water and I accidentally got a lot of saline solution in my eyes, where I had to be taken to the hospital," she revealed.

Like any other students her age, she's interested in guys, too. She prefers sophisticated guys like in the group Beast, but it was revealed she's a big fan of Big Bang's Kwon Jiyoung (G-Dragon).

Recently, Jiyeon began taking guitar lessons and plans to learn jazz dances in the future. The interview and pictorial can be seen in the August issue of Elle Girl.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100720n04679

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate

lol G-Dragon again, i remember they said they like him before in SGB

yeah he is handsome guy after all who wouldn't like him.

Jiyeon began taking guitar lessons and plans to learn jazz dances in the future

wow thats cool looking foreword to showcase what she learned in the future!!

"There was a scene where all day I was shooting in the water and I accidentally got a lot of saline solution in my eyes, where I had to be taken to the hospital," she revealed

man, the shooting must be tough... seriously the movie must be DAEBAKE

Jiyeonie i love you :( :( :(

G-Dragon....................whats so good about this guy >_>

I understand T.O.P but not G-dragon

*checks vids w/ G.Dragon later*

I hope i really enjoy Jiyeon's acting in Death Bell 2. I hope its better than the original (even though i haven't seen it :( )

I love jiyeon's look in the pictures

Rofl this is so weird, my favorite likes my other favorite. She's got good taste, at the very least. G-Dragon is a total cutie :D But I'll feel jealous if anything sparks between them. xD Anyways, its nice to hear that she's taking guitar lessons, and its awsome to hear that she'll be learning jazz dances. Haha, were kinda alike xD 'cept course she's a hell lot moar preetier...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...