Diadem Forums

[10.10.16] Soyeon dating Supreme Team's Kang Minho?

*YANiPOPO*

ebad3f987c472f96327cf5e21d4beff8_large.jpg

Supreme Team, Simon D(Left), E-SENS(Right)

After much speculation, it seems T-ara's Park Soyeon and Supreme Team's E-sens(Kang Minho) are dating.

Due to their hectic schedules, Soyeon preparing for her movie debut, and E-sens currently promoting a new single, even their close family and friends had no idea.

A rep from CCM has released a statement about this, "During Soyeon's tiring schedule, E-sens will always be there to cheer her up. He is a good friend to her. Soyeon trusts and depends E-sens. They have built a great relationship with one another."

A rep from Supreme Team's agency said, "As we're not nosy with our artists' private lives, we let them handle their lives. We dont know if there is a relationship, but we can assure that they are very close."

Discussion boards comment on the words spread by insiders, "They meet with friends around, so that it's not obvious. They create this mask for people not to question them"

*I used Kang Minho because that's what the article had, but Kang Minho is E-sens of Supreme Team

~~

Cr: Sportscosun(source) + soompi

Translation by: *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

IM VERY HAPPY FOR HER!! Well, if this E-sens guy breaks soyeon's heart damn imma be stepping on his rag. But if Soyeon is happy, we should be happy. Im sure E-sens relieves stress for Soyeon!! ^^

btw.. i found some blogs on daum saying this is not true and probably they are just close friends, but i acually want them to be true!! he will get crushed by male t-ara fans though and lesbian ones

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! Really I just read this somewhere else too but they said the same thing and thanks for posting a picture of him now I know what he looks like. :D I'm so happy for Soyeon if they are dating, he sounds nice. :D But I do agree if he hurts Soyeon he is gonna regret it :D I hope if they are going out that he will take care of her and they will not hurt each other and have a good relationship :D Soyeon unnie Hwaiting!!!

since soyeon is an idol, i was really surprised that CCM didn't deny this right off the bat. which makes me think that they're trying to make something big out of this in order to sweep jiyeon's thing under the rug.

irregardless, if soyeon's truly dating E-Sens, i'm glad that she's found someone. if not, it's still good because she has a close friend she can depend on (:

oh wow.

if they are dating thats awesome

Supreme Team is my 2nd best hiphop group (epik High is first :P )

people from two of my favorite groups dating, I have high hopes for both of them :D

When I read the article first song that popped into my head was Super Lady by Supreme team. What an awesome song for this relationship

Fame dating fame... it might seem innocent enough. It seems as though the majority of famous couples do not work out. On top of it, they are both so busy... how can you provide time and effort? I want everyone to be happy but I do not think they will be for very long. Everything is so publicized: holding hands, fights, even matching accessories. I wish you luck.