Diadem Forums

[Spazz] Official "Dream Girls" Discussion Thread

*YANiPOPO*

ahh..i only watch DG when it is EJ and Jiyeon parts.because both of them is really funny and dorky.both are busy but pairing in stewardess mission seem like burden.this show is more for educational purpose maybe rather than entertain fans.its still good for whoever like to study.lmao...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I loved Jiyeon's little 13 part

However, on the whole, I didn't really like the Dream Girls idea. It didn't seem quite right. I mean, T-ara is a fun group, something like Hello Baby or Taradotcom would've been really nice. But somehow, the whole working thing didn't really seem to work out for me. I watched up to episode 5 and stopped. However, since I was subbing for episode 11, I got the general gist of things. It seemed as in they were working in some country parliament and it seemed more of an educational tool than an actual fun reality TV show. So, idk, not my cup of tea.

i think dream girls is a challenge for them. and thats good. we can see how they really are when having a new environtment and a challenge to beat.

• 3 weeks later...

I just started watching this show yesterday!!! I'm on episode 4 right now~ all I can say is... I LOVE THESE GIRLS!!! You get to see so many sides of them during this show- working hard, being serious, trying their best, goofing off, caring for each other... waaa!!! <3 Hyomin keeps cracking me up!!! She is such a clown/ham, always wanting eyes on her! My only wish is that Hwayoungie could've filmed it, too~~~ Can't wait to watch the rest!!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...