Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Official T-ara comeback thread!!

*YANiPOPO*

WELCOME TO MY HOUSE!

T-ARA'S OFFICIAL COMEBACK THREAD!

So with QRI announcing T-ara's comeback 1st week of December, and they are now prepping up for their next album, we are getting near near near near and near near near towards seeing them perform AS A GROUP +1(hwayoung!)

=Things you might want to discuss here

+What will be their next CONCEPT?

+How will Hwayoung be in the group?

+What do you expect from them this time?

+Do you want a full album? A mini-album?

IMMA START

UMMMMM I WANT A FULL ALBUM WITH AMAZINGLY GOOD SONGS. I want no remixes in it. No instrumentals and filler songs. They suck. UMM i think hwayoung will stand next to eunjung and cover boram. LOL JK Ummmm i want her to be audible and to be not sucky. OK. We will see.

(this thread will be closed 2 weeks after their comeback <3)

Something more great, powerful and cool concept....hope Hwa young will able to stand out as the other member. For me, I like jiyeon to rap some parts in the song and hope Qri had improved her vocal skill. It's ok, either mini or full album, as long as they make their comeback. T-ara hwaiting :P

Hm I want a full album as well, with a lot of great amazing songs! I kinda want them not to make it too sexy even though it fits them, I did like IGCBY but yea I want something different, maybe not too cute either. I hope Hwayoung will have enough parts for me to know what her voice is like :D Oh and they will all have even parts, like give more to Qri too because they barely give her parts sometimes. Hm that's all I can think of now. Sorry. Anyways I can't wait for the comeback!!! No matter what their concept is, we will always support T-ara!!! T-ara Hwaiting!!!

Since they say the mini album will have 5~6 new songs (assuming they're all different songs, no remixes or "part 2" or whatever), it's around the same amount of new tracks that were on the first album.

Thanks for the info Erik!! I was gonna quote you to post here but then i saw this!

Anyways, my only wish? It will have quality songs.. Quality pop songs, quality rnb songs.. GO T-ARA

Of course I want a full album, with full songs in it. (it will be a mini album though)

I don't like remixes like CCM always do to fill out the empty spaces.

Remixes are all sucks and sound pretty much the same. It will only make me think that I spent my money too much

And actually I want a concept that a mix of sexy and futuristic. NOT cutesy.

I've had enough of cutesy. I'm getting tired of it.

About Hwayoung, I don't think she will get many lines or spotlight

But still, I hope she will do well.

CCM usually doesn't include remixes/instrumentals/part 2 versions on mini albums, looking back at the past tracklists from Davichi and Seeya etc. Those are usually just on the digital singles. I think Co-ed would be an exception, since their "mini album" was really just two digital singles that fans wanted to be released in CD format.

The packaging of their albums is nice enough to make up for whatever we do/don't get on the tracklist :rolleyes: