Diadem Forums

[10.11.23] T-ara Releases <Why Are You Like This?> Music Video

Elly

[10.11.23] T-ara Releases <Why Are You Like This?> Music Video

Girl group T-ara released their title track for their new mini album, 'Why Are You Like This?'

Their comeback stage will be December 3rd, on KBS2TV's music show, Music Bank. On the 22nd, M-Net released their photos for two of their concepts, Medieval and Indian. On the 23rd, M-Net released their title track and MV on their website.

Another special thing about this comeback is that T-ara has been re-arranged as a 7-member group, with Ryu Hwayoung's addition to the group. Ryu Hwayoung's debut in T-ara is very much anticipated because she is the twin sister of Co.Ed School member Ryu Hyoyoung. The sudden leader change in the group (from Eunjung to Boram) also gathered a lot of anticipation form the public.

Source: http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&am...4&year=2010

Written by: -

Translated by: Elly@Diadem

all is great except for 1 thing.. i can barely saw Hwa Young face in the MV...

I think Hwayoung is pretty present in the mv ! the one who's not present in the mv a lot is Boram T.T

I love the MV, and I do agree that Jiyeon seems to appear a lot and not Boram, the new leader~~ *_____*

Also, the rap part is kind of a bit...different from the rest of the song~~ Hwayoung's pretty good, but I liked it better when Eunjung and Hyomin were the only two rappers >_____< GREAT song though! I downloaded the MV on my phone and can not stop watching it xD

Honestly I wasn't sure about the song yesterday when I first heard it...I find it ok and I know it needed a few round to grow on me like any other song, but after listening to it over and over again, I can finally say that it was such an amazing song :D

It was so addicting and I totally love the rap part...I love the beat to it and everything

For the MV, I was actually confused on what's going on :D , but Diadem release an mv with eng sub earlier and it help a lot on what the song about and what's going on :P

My only complaint is that Boram is next to non-existence in this mv :P

I know Jiyeon is the main girl in the mv just like in Apple is A mv, but seriously Boram got like three 1 sec. on screen and she has been crowned as the new leader...So I'm hoping that she get showed more...I'm not hating on Jiyeon but it's just absurd..

Anyway everything else is great and everyone looks so gorgeous and I'm surprise how pretty Hwayoung is :D

Important dates to come

*November 25* Thanksgiving

*November 29* Album release

*December 3* Official Comeback

lol for some reason I'm more excited for their comeback than Thanksgiving :)