Diadem Forums

[10.11.25] Why was Ryu Hwayoung added into T-ara?

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't really happy when I heard T-ara will have a new member..

But it would be unfair to Hwayoung if i start judging her right away. So i'm hoping to get to know her more i guess through Hello Baby :D

Also, the members refer to her as the new maknae?? she's younger than Jiyeon?

for me, Jiyeon will always be the maknae of the group..

to be honest im pretty disappointed with their answer. i mean yeah, its a talk show so they should be funny but i think they could have at least tried to answer it a bit more seriously. okay, i know thats asking a bit much since our t-ara unnies are such jokers (hehehe) but a lot of people actually want to know why. even if their president didnt want them to really say why, its not like they ALWAYS Listen to him anyway. they totally dissed him (but covered up with joking) on strong heart! haha

they shoulda done the same they did at strong heart, say the truth but butter up nicely with jokes ;] hahah

unless they did do that here and that is the truth....haha

other girl groups being asked like those question have the same answer... (eg. Kahi from AS..) but i can't see the point clearly on why are they so focused on lowering the average age on the goup...

IMO more girls member = lower age average = more expense

Lol i think this is just a joke by Hyomin..~ she was added because Eunjung might not be able to perform while filming for dream high..this will lighten the load of hyomin when eunjung is not around because she can take over some parts of the rap as well