• Jiyeon
    • Soyeon
    • Boram
    • Qri
    • Hwayoung

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitely Soyeon though I personally like Jiyeon's most. Soyeon's able to hit the high notes and yet sound so strong and confident and at the same time not domineering over the other singers of the same line/backup vocals. There's something about Soyeon's voice that gives you the goosebumps when she does vibrato as well. Her live singing is undoubtedly the best in the group, and it sounds so natural that it seems effortless for her to sing any tune. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Eunjung can hit high notes but I sometimes can't recognize her voice while So Yeon has a unique vocal. So even though my ultimate bias is Boram and So Yeon's even the less favorite in my bias list, for the best vocalist I'll vote for So Yeon anyday. Her vocal is the soul of T-ara's songs anyway.

Ji Yeon's vocal is just average but she's strong. Boram's great if she stands still while singing, the girl is easily out of breath LOL.

Soyeon, easily. Her voice is one of the most powerful in the group, second at the very least, it's the easiest to recognise out of all of them, she has the best technique(as far as I can tell anyway, not really an expert), and most of all, she expresses emotions the best.

Not even a contest. I'm honestly surprised she only has 45% of the votes.

Jiyeon Qri and boram are getting better

They r good vocalists

For the main vocalists: soyeon eunjung hyomin

I liked soyeon's voice the most..but somehow she didnt do well lately

Eunjung hits high notes. She and hyomin have that powerful vocal (very great rappers as well)

I love their rap..more than hwayoung's

Damn i miss how they sing in absolute first album

And finally...i picked eunjung

• 2 months later...

I love Hyomin's voice a lot - but I love Soyeon's too. I love her tone. :)

Her voice in Number 9 especially gets to me, I confess.

I was going to vote for Hyomin once again, but I gotta give credit where credit is due, haha.

edit: Oh, and Soyeon's voice in "do you know me/what should I do" also gives me too many feelings! lol

Edited by kaeunie

• 2 weeks later...

I think Soyeon obviously has the best singing ability by a long run, with eunjung as a runner up.

However i like the tone of jiyeons singing voice better than soyeon's so i voted for jiyeon.

Soyeons sounds like the generic amazing singer but jiyeons sounds uniquely beautiful to me

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

After listening to more and more of their performances, old and new, and paying attention, I'm tempted to say Hyomin. I used to think she was behind Soyeon and a tiny bit behind Eunjung(thought only by a bit), but now I'd actually say she's a little more stable than either of them and more consistent. To be honest her 'problem' is that her range isn't as high as Soyeon's or Eunjung's so they get the higher parts(chorus/higher notes) and it can be tempting to write her off as inferior.

That's a bit Hyomin's fault too, she sometimes seems to sing lower than she has to sometimes(perhaps to make her voice more alluring?) and it makes her voice seem weaker than it is, while Eunjung, and sometimes Soyeon, are the opposite and sing higher than they can/should and it makes their voices seem all the stronger in comparison, even if they strain and sound a bit too close to yelling. As a side note, I think that's why Hyomin's and Eunjung's voices on Immortal song weren't in harmony.

Normally I don't think there's that much difference between their ranges. Hyomin's proven to be able to hit higher notes pretty well when she has to.

Now I'm tired, tipsy, Hyomin biased as of late and may have gone a bit off so sorry for that.

I'm still changing muh vote!

• 5 months later...