Diadem Forums

[10.12.02] T-ara's album title track "Yayaya" was originally for Co-Ed

☆ 원유란

T-ara's album title track "Yayaya" was originally for Co-Ed

image_readtop_2010_666080_1291275853346054.jpg

T-ara's new title track "Yayaya," is revealed to be made for labelmates Co-Ed.

A representitive from T-ara's agency, Core Contents Media, spoke with Star News on the 2nd stating," T-ara's song 'Yayaya' was originally planned for 10 member group Co-Ed," He said, "but after the members of both groups listened to the song, they agreed that it fit T-ara better, and it was then confirmed to be their new album's official title track. T-ara members also showed a strong attachment to the song, and Co-Ed was already satisfied with 'Too Late.'"

Then continuing, he added, "Another song that the album contained, 'Ma Boo', was also made for Co-Ed, who presented it to their seniors after hearing them sing it so beautifully."

Meanwhile, T-ara will have their first comeback on KBS 2TV Music Bank on December 3rd.

Source: Star News

Written by: -

Translated by: ☆ 원유란 @Diadem

Im happy Co-ed didnt debut with YaYaYa, Too Late was better for a debut ^^

But now im not sure T-ara should have decided to promote YaYaYa either.. its a cute song but idk if it will work as a single =/ I think WHy Are You Like This was better =/

And I wish Co-ed had recorded Ma Boo cause it sounds too much like TTL so... We kinda heard t-ara like that already ^^'

Anyways, i lvoe the songs :D

• 2 weeks later...

Giving Yayaya to T-ara is definitely the right choice , it suits their style more then Co-ed which on the other hand seems better promoting Too Late rather than Yayaya . And Co-ed is a mixed group so i personally think Yayaya's choreography doesn't seem good on them then on T-ara