Diadem Forums

[10.12.08] Farewell to "Invincible Youth"

luvHM

Farewell to "Invincible Youth"

Hit entertainment show "Invincible Youth" aired for 1 years and 2 months before it was ended on 8th of December 2010, all the members of G7 expressed their farewells through the internet.

Hara, Sori and Hyomin twittered their feelings for having to say goodbye to the show.

Hyomin quoted: "As a year went by, we developed feelings for each other... I still cannot believe that this is the final show... Thank you for letting me feel warm and happy and creating warm memories together, thank you."

"Last but not least, our beloved G7! ! Narsha sister, Sori sister, (Vic)Tori(a) sister, Juhyeon sister, Seonhwa, Hara, Sungyu, Yuri, Hyeona ... Thank you, I'm really happy. These precious memories! I will never forget, they'll be kept forever in the bottom of my heart .. I love you all. "

Hyomin also expressed gratitude towards the show's crew members saying that everyone did very well in making the show a success.

Source: baidu.cn

Written by: -

Translated by: luvHM @ Diadem

I was so emotional when I came across this news, how sad... I really love IY and Hyomin being on it... Well, the show ended on 8/12/2010 and the reason of this is that the show's rating has down sloped and confirmed that there will not be a second season.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No.. I still can't believe Invincible Youth ended.. It was shocking especially when the one episode back in the 30 something odds had Sunny/Yuri/Hyunah leave and this is only worse.. I hope the new and old G7 members can unite to a new reality show.

Invincible Youthe never dies!!

The only show i keep track of.... from since episode 1 it had me laughing within the 1st 3 minutes...

I guess this will help keep my kpop life toned down a bit.

Gonna miss ya IY~ Sure it was never the same when Yuri Sunny and Hyuna left, but it was still hellishly entertaining.

What will happen to the cows chicken and dogs? TT.TT i always thought IY was too big a production to get cancelled so easily

yeah im really,, I mean really realy sad too that this show have to end

IY is the show that i always wanted to watch every week,,IY is the show where i can watch my favorite Idol living ordinary-like on the village...

Too bad is have to end and too sad that I cant watch Hyomin, Sunny, Narsha, Hyuna, Hara, Yuri, Sunhwa, Sori, Victoria and Joyeon again every week... TT~TT

What show will replace this show? Is Heroes (with all those female celebrities as well) a good substitute for me to watch? can jiyeon ask hyomin and eunjung to start going too? i mean since they are going to have free time anyways. And is Diadem going to replace the 6 person picture with all 7 members? many questions and sadness...

Same. I also just read that there will be a season 2 next year. They didn't end it because of low rating, it was because the members had conflicting schedules and it was better to just end season 1 and start again when the girls' schedules open up.

i knew the show would last all 4 seasons at least just because of the farming and promises and commitments they made on the show. you knew they would last a year at least to harvest all their stuff...

i'm still effy about the season 2 thing, just because it seems like those who had left or been on leave could be back for season 2 too huh? The show really did change a bit when Sunny, Yuri and Hyunah left, towards the end of their stay as regulars the show was changing it's direction a bit. The first 16 or so episodes were the most raw, especially the very very first few ones, where it was definitely a new concept and the girls were working hard.

i don't know the money investment that goes into the show, i've read ratings have been down for the show prior to it's end. there is an actual limit to how far and how much G7 can do before it's repetitive, and i think the writers/producers know that as well. they'll find a way to rework the combination of the g7 personality/presence with the lifestyle of the country and hook people again. Because i think really people kept watching for the girls, and not content...