Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Most underrated T-ara song?

youngheartsparkfire

Almost all T-ara songs are awesome, but some songs just don't seem to get much attention. For me, both "Bye Bye" from Breaking Heart and "I'm Okay" from Temptastic are really good and criminally underrated.

"I'm Okay" especially gets me - the soft vocal harmonies in the first verse and choruses, added with the slightly Christmas-sy feel of the chiming bells makes it TOTALLY FRIGGING AWESOME. Kinda beats "welcome to your wonderland everyday I knock knock knock"... :D

"Bye Bye"'s pre-chorus with the echoed "ma ma ma" or "na na na" in the background elevates it to amazingness too!

Anyway, which are your favourite underrated songs? And why? :P

i like 'bye bye' especially the early of song and eunjung adlibs always awesome <3

this song also used as background song in DG ep1

and 'it's okay' with hwayoung+eunjung rapping part (slow ballad actually my type lol)

i fine all t-ara's songs all good and nice to be listened

maybe there is underrated one because no huge promotion on that song :D

• 1 month later...

I think t-ara - I'm Really Hurt is t-ara's most underrated song, the beat is nice, the concept was good, the lyrics are good too. The music video was low budget because it wasn't their title track and the concept in the music video wasn't that great because it was just about them getting ready backstage, they could have done so much more with that song.

I think t-ara - I'm Really Hurt is t-ara's most underrated song, the beat is nice, the concept was good, the lyrics are good too. The music video was low budget because it wasn't their title track and the concept in the music video wasn't that great because it was just about them getting ready backstage, they could have done so much more with that song.

agree!!it was nice to listen to, but was underrated..:lol:

I don't think that I'm Okay is underrated, more like...unheard of? (since YaYaYa and WAYBLT were really catchy.) I don't know if that counts as underrated..lol. But the song that's probably most underrated is 너너너 from Absolute First. Maybe its just me though...

"I'm really hurt" is really a catchy song and also have a nice choreography, i don't understand why it was underrated and few days ago i listened "falling You" and it was so good. Recently i re-find out "like the first time" video, i loved it since "the first time" but the ratings was not so high, all the diadem loves most of the T-ara song, the problem is the best tracks are not taken such a great consideration by the other k-pop fans. :D

lol I forgot this thread existed. anyway,

I don't think that I'm Okay is underrated, more like...unheard of?

good point there, I'll have to take back my choice of I'm Okay. I guess a more apt choice for an underrated song would be one that's pretty much well known / has been heard by people, but left largely forgotten, ignored or vilified.

and then that's a good case for Yayaya right there, because I personally feel it's a really catchy song despite all the...racial insensitivity. it gets a lot of flak though, and I can see where the haters are coming from - when they go "UUUU EEEEE!" it's bloody embarassing >.< still, I like it, and we have to remember that Yayaya DID net them some wins :lol:

Underappreciated though, I'd have to go with Bye Bye. It's one of my favorite songs from them.. I really like how the beat changes from a 1 1 1 tempo to a 1 2 1 2 tempo, and then back to a 1 1 1 1.

have to agree with you like crazy here ^^

wait, that means both my choices weren't underrated, but underappreciated....heck ^_^

• 1 month later...

The fact that almost none of they're songs are mainstream makes them all kinda underrated haha... (ok, some are).

I like all the ones mentioned up there, they're all good and all underappreciated. I also really love "Good Person" too. They're vocals are really good and sad, ballad songs fit their voices well

Almost all T-ara songs are awesome, but some songs just don't seem to get much attention. For me, both "Bye Bye"from Breaking Heart and "I'm Okay" from Temptastic are really good and criminally underrated.

I agree so much! I loved those two songs, but no one else seemed to appreciate it as much ):

It's a pity how their songs that aren't mainstream never seem to be noticed.

• 3 weeks later...