Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Most underrated T-ara song?

youngheartsparkfire

There is a lot of Under-Rated songs onT-ara Album which I can't Fathom why...

1. I'm Okay
  2. Bye Bye
  3. I Don't Know

Those song that I state above is really good... I like how they sound.

Especially because it's at much slower tempo, It's a song that I can enjoy whenever I'm feeling a little stressed out.

If i'm listening to Ya Ya Ya while I'm having a stress It will add up my headache... It's not because Ya Ya Ya is no good, but the beat is a little to hard XP.

I like the meaning of the song I'm Okay hahahha...

I Guess T-ara should try to promote a song that is not a dance genre once in a while... Just like their song titled "A Good Person"...

i think im really hurt is one of their most underrated song..that song coupled with the fanchants is amazing haha...for the 2nd most underrated song....id say any song from their first album...from tic tic toc to falling you to wanna play (Their first album is frigging amazing but underrated).. i hope t-ara will come back with stuff similar to their first album

• 3 weeks later...

I think the most underrated songs are I'm Okay and I'm Really Hurt. But I guess I'm Okay is more underrated since I can't even find their live performance in youtube :( At least I'm Really Hurt has one live perf. Seriously these two songs are really good especially I'm Really Hurt. I'm Really Hurt is actually my most favourite song of T-ara. I'm Okay is way better than YaYaYa <3

Its sad that there aren't more live performances of their ballad songs. I guess the more upbeat dance tunes are more popular with the masses. I think Good Person is a really underrated song as the girls can show ppl that they can sing well with this song! Yet its so rarely performed by them...

I'd want to see them perform more ballads such as Good Person. Even though the song was first recorded with the original 5 members, I think they should promote it so that T-ara would be known more for their vocals too. In my opinion, all of their songs deserve recognition but i can't say that all the songs are underrated right? Haha. Good Person, TTL, I'm Really Hurt, Ma Boo, Falling U, Say Goodbye. These songs bring eargasm :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, I'm actually surprised no one has brought this up, but what about One & One?? I LOVE THAT TRACK, it's short, but catchy, and towards the middle the vocals really come through, yet it's not very well known at all!! It's probably not AS good as Roly Poly, TTL, Bo Peep, Ma Boo, but I think it should be right up there in the top 6-7, yet hardly anyone knows about it!

• 5 months later...

I think there's a lot of T-ARA's songs that are underrated.

For example,I LOVE I'm Okay,Fallin U and Ma Boo.This is just to name a few.

Sadly,they never promoted these songs nor perform it lives.CCM gives them (too much of auto tunes) songs that didn't suits them.(not that I hate their songs.I love all of their songs :wub: )

I prefer a slow tempo and a song that used Soyeon Hyomin and Enjung vocals and not just dancing on stages.

I miss the time when the promote Lies and TTL.

I miss the time when Eunjung and Hyomin raps ON STAGES.