Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LegendaryLvl1

[11.03.16] Kim Ji Won, Kim Tae Hee resemblance discussion - are 'Jiyeon & Ho Lee Jae' a matchup?

waah jiyeon hair style in that pic is just :)<3 <3

lol they all look different from each other in the above pics

but a lot have said that jiyeon looks like kim taehee

hmm i think all are pretty

and our jiyeon is sure the cutest :D

Kim Tae Hee is such a beauty, I think that the lower half of Jiyeon's face looks a bit like Kim Tae Hee and that's it.

It's an honor for Jiyeon to be compared to Kim Tae Hee.

I think Kim Tae Hee and Ji Yeon looked more alike during Ji Yeon's younger years ^^ But Ho Lee Jae's lips is like Kim Tae Hee's while the eyes resembles maknae's :D

Wow, it's the first time I hear that Jiyeon is the second Kim Tae Hee, and I'm quite surprised, haha. To be honest, I can't see much of resemblance, but still, I can spot some similarities. And it's quite good for Jiyeon to be compared to Tae Hee, she is amazing. On the other hand, it is also good for Tae Hee to have a resemblant like Jiyeon, who is beautiful to death, ain't she? :D

as much as i like jiyeon i don't see the resemblance with kim tae hee...well, not enough to call them lookalikes or dopplegangers or anything...

also, i must say that between the two, i must admit that i think kim tae hee is prettier...maybe it is due to the age difference or style but kim tae hee is pretterir in my opinion....

i think Jiyeon resembles Kim Tae Hee the most even though most of the fans today claim they are not.

Anyways, Jiyeon is still pretty for us right? for me she is. love love Jiyeon. heart.png

jiyeon fighting!

its kool how jiyeon is always compared with kim tae hee!

when jiyeon first debuted i always thought she looked like KTH but now,

with jiyeon having a more mature yet cute look at the same time,

she has her own type of beauty and charm.. either way their all pretty, haha.

thanks for sharing the news!

this kind of news seems like it will never end. Kim Tae Hee and Jiyeon do look alike. I think the media shouldn't bring up this issue again and again lmao. Everyone knows about their resemblance anyway.