Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How long did it take you to learn their names?

iamjennie

Well I only got interested in them after Like The First Time, I found it sosososo hard to differentiate between them in that music video. I always thought they looked the same! Especially in Bo Peep with different accessories on, you could only see their faces... But once I watched more of their music videos it got easier ... so maybe in total 2-3 weeks?

And now that they've changed their hairstyles for their comeback etc, it makes it a lot easier hehe :D

didn't take very long ... i've recently been on a kpop hiatus,

so any groups who debuted aafter shinee i've no clue of,

so when it came to memorizing the names of the members,

i started off with a clean slate, so give or take 2-3 days

to memorize the names along with the faces.

Like most other replies i found the names not too hard to learn. But it was working out who's face belongs to the names! Its not that they all looked the same, it was that their 'look' could change soo much in each video that i'd have to pause it to examine who was who. Its weird how after a while it just clicks and you wonder how you could ever mistake one for the other.

Didn't take me long to learn their names or match the face to the name. When I first started following them it was when TTL2 was being promoted and they all hadpretty individual looks going on so it was pretty easy at the time. After that I never had any trouble!

frankly speaking, i managed to differentiate between eun jeong, hyomin, jiyeon and boram pretty quicly.. however, some how i have problems differentiating between so yeon and Qri..

i suck i know, but even after watching the vids its still kinda hard..