Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Boram is gaining more and more popularity and love!

lullaram

[sPAZZ] I'm new to Diadem! But i've been fan of Boram for soo long. There is time i felt sorry cuz she got really short lines D: But i still support her! And now Boram seems more popular. She is known as our leader, a musical actress, a drama actress and more. The best thing is more people around me start to admire her! So what you think?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its really a great thing! I don't know why she's not popular before, maybe cuz she doesn't talk that much? But i'm really glad she's gaining more attention now... Sick of how fans only talk about Jiyeon, Eunjung and Hyomin.... Sometimes they make me think that T-ara only consist of 3 members.... And really hope Boram will get more line from their song... She has a really nice voice actually laugh.gif

Boram is my 2nd bias after Soyeon; fully supported Tom and Jerry relationship~~tongue.gif

agree with you..

she's my bias number two... i liked her 1st solo mini album

especially "After That" (but it write in hangul in the album) her vocal are soft ..low .. amazing

really comfort my mind to hear her voice.

now boram look more beautiful and like an angel,her hair getting longer,new hairstyle makes her gorgeous.

i hope she could throw away the nervous and be more confident of herself

im sure she'll gain more popular and fans .

go boram <3

i personally think she can sing. i mean most people don't bother checking out her solo stuffs before T-ara. she can sing and definitely act. she's just shy. and good thing is she changed her hairstyle, though she looks massively adorable with that short hair, she's becoming super duper pretty. biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...