Diadem Forums

[POLL] which T-ara member is the most awkward?

heather.

which one is the awkward member?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. which one is the awkward member?

i'm very fond of awkward members because i am awkward myself. lol

i would like to know if there is one in this group.

:P thank you everyone for ur tiime~~~ ;D

^vote vote vote!^

--------updates--------

(June 4th, 2011) seems like Boram and Qri are neck to neck!

keep on voting!!

(June 9th, 2011) wow Boram is killing it in the awkward scale!!

jiyeon appears to me to be the most awkward, especially after watching heroes. hyomin is also rather awkward. qri seems to be the least awkward

lol i havent really watched any of those shows.. are they any good? lol and yeah my cousin says hyomin is pretty awkward haha

Both hyomin and jiyeon are really awkward lol.......... no doubt about that, but awkward people are the most cute imo lol hahahahhahaa <3

lol wow im getting a lot of Jiyeon and Hyomin!! and by the looks of that gif u have she seems awkwardly cute lol

i have to say Qri i dont know why but when i watch hello baby she seem really out of the group

haha i can actually relate to her sometimes... haha but thats why i love awkward people! i am too~~ lol

Haha I voted for Qri, she talks the least on variety shows. I read before that she is very shy too. Haha but shy in a cute way though! This is part of her many charms too ^_^

lol oh ive never thought of that! awkwardness is related to charm thats good!! i guess lol oh im pretty shy so i definitely relate.

If I had to say it would be Boram, too me she seems to out of place in this group. I'm not sure why I think but I think she gives off this awkward vibe.

haha ive kinda seen that too even though im pretty new to T-ara when i watch little clips of variety shows i kinda see some awkwardness but i might have been mistaken by charm or something like that lol

lol i havent really watched any of those shows.. are they any good? lol and yeah my cousin says hyomin is pretty awkward haha

heroes is awesome. so sad that it was cancelled. in addition to jiyeon there is iu, nicole (kara), kahi (after school), seo inyoung (singer), lee jin (finkl), hong sooah (actress), shin bongsun (comedian), yoo inna (actress), jung gaeun (actress), no sayeon (old school singer), and narsha (brown eyed girls). jiyeon pretty much eats throughout every episode, haha.

voted Boram. probably due to her being the oldest in the group but still kinda acting like a kid and she just seems to be out of place at times, like she's in a seperate world from the rest

wow there are so many mixed results~~

just voted for Qri..

coz, when i watch Hello Baby, it seems like she is in her own world (lol i don't know how to say it)

she's not like other members that always do something funny (especially the Yeon sisters... laugh.gif)

haha i love funny people thoo~~

heroes is awesome. so sad that it was cancelled. in addition to jiyeon there is iu, nicole (kara), kahi (after school), seo inyoung (singer), lee jin (finkl), hong sooah (actress), shin bongsun (comedian), yoo inna (actress), jung gaeun (actress), no sayeon (old school singer), and narsha (brown eyed girls). jiyeon pretty much eats throughout every episode, haha.

thanks! ill try to check out some episodes but does this forum have Heroes subbed?

I pick HwaYoung since I don't really know what her personally is. She doesn't seem like she talks a lot. Hopefully, i see her in more shows. :)

thanks for voting~~! i also want to see her in shows!

oh did i jus broke the tie i voted for boram she awkward at times but i think it just made her even cuter

thanks for voting now i can really see who is the most awkward!!

BORAM NOONA

in a cute way...

as expected from the visual maknae

haha yeah thanks for voting!

Jiyeon is weird in her own way. Like the way she cringes her nose and stomp her feet but I think it's cute. Boram and Qri seem the most shy in the group. I voted for Qri cos I don't think I saw her talk in many variety shows, it's always Eunjung/Hyomin/Jiyeon with the most airtime.

LOL!! i love the little gif!! yeah seems like shes pretty awkward haha!

i think Qri,Boram and hwayoung...they look bit of shy,..

but all of them look so cute and funny each other.

yeah i guess all are haha!

• 1 month later...