Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] When did you first start to like T-Ara?

kikiyana

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T-ARA and I have a very mixed relationship, well, at the start at least.

At first, when Lies came out, I LOVED THEM. I couldn't wait for their live. Their song was exactly what I needed right then. Great vocals!

And then they came out. I think, seriously, they had one of the worst debut lives in KPOP. They lipsynced, they all looked nervous and their choreo was all over the place.

After a while, it did get better, but I couldn't get over it. Also, their song Wanna Play? drove me insane.

And then, the magical release of Absolute First Album came.

I didn't delete one song from my IPOD. And that is rare, because that's only happened to groups like 2NE1, Big Bang, etc.

Literally, I fell in love the second I heard Like The First Time.

They are awesome! T-ARA hwaiting :D

i'm not entirely sure. but i restarted listening to kpop again in 2010 after i stopped listening in 2007 and had a lot of catching up to do. i started to watch invincible youth shortly afterwards and got my first exposure through hyomin who was my favorite member of g7. i started to listen to t-ara around there and immediately liked them.

I wasn't a huge fan until around the Yayaya era. Yayaya didn't really catch my attention, Hello Baby did.

I was just getting into girl groups at the time.

I finished watching SNSD's hello baby and wanted to watch the next season(3rd season. I watched SHINee's round first).

I was also watching IY at the time and Hyomin was absolutely adorable. I really got into them while watching variety shows. I am in love with them now haha

It was just after the release of 'yayaya'

I saw the video and was really caught!

Normally I don't like girl groups but T-ara had something special so I checked them out.

First I didn't like the other songs that much but I listened to them over and over again and after about two weeks I really loved their music!

I first noticed them during debut- I really liked Lies but I never got really into T-ara. Then, during TTL and Invincible Youth, I fell in love with Hyomin!! I also really noticed and started to like Eunjung then~~ and as SOON as they cameback with Bo Peep... BOOM, I was hooked!! It was then that I actually really fell in love with T-ara and took time to get to know them and the members, even though it took me soo long to learn all of their names (I had the most trouble with Soyeon and Q-ri ^^';; )

So yeah! I've been supporting them since Bo Peep!!! <3

I wasn't a fan before when they were new, I didn't even give them a fair chance and just kept on listening and watching the groups I was already familiar with. Then I watched Dream High and saw Eunjung and found her to be really pretty, looked her up and found out about T-Ara and I still wasn't a fan. Then I accidentally watched Invincible Youth and fell in love with Hyomin! And thus I became a fan. Soon later on, I was watching the GSL since I am an avid Starcraft II player, and T-Ara guested!!! I honestly nearly let out a fangirl scream buuuut I was with my friends so we just talked about T-Ara normally instead, if there's such a thing as normal when guys talk about girl groups in Kpop LOL

Edit: I noticed I was the only one who mentioned their guesting in GSL. I feel like such a loser haha

I got into kpop by accident really after stumbling across SNSD's Gee on youtube, from there I ended up watching Invincible Youth because of Sunny and Yuri, and totally fell in love with Hyomin! After that I gradually got to know the other members and learn more about the group, now here I am!

I think if you like one kpop group, you'll inevitably end up liking other groups too because they all appear on shows together.

When I first got into KPOP sometime last July, I started as a SONE. As such, that meant all of my days were spent watching as many variety shows with Soshi as I could find. One day I came across Invincible Youth and Hyomin as a result.

From there I got to know Bo Peep Bo Peep (I liked the song), which then lead to listening to their first album and so on and so forth.

However I didn't really being a major fan until recently. It slips my mind what triggered my T-ara obsession phase (I'm probably going to ponder this for a while), but I think it may have been during the time I was watching their japanese promotions (watching Korean idols on Japanese TV shows is an interest of mine) coupled with a renewed interest in Invincible Youth, and then there was my Jiyeon phase (Heroes, Jungle Fish 2, God of Study, etc), and all of those T-ara variety shows, etc, and next thing I know I'm a major fan and T-ara is at the top of my list of favorite girl groups.

First time I saw Boram at beer CF with 2PM, my first impression is like "Whooooaaaa, who's this girl? She's cute and cool like ice at the same time..."

Then I knew that she was T-ara member, so I start to search T-ara in youtube, and BPBP was on #1 list that time and watch the MV..

The MV is good, but I have more attention to the story... :D

I began their fan after watching Haha Mong Show, they are still look pretty after wake up, especially Qri and Soyeon..

• 2 weeks later...