Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] The image for T-ara?

Eunjung1990

This may be the most redundant question I have ever asked, but just trying to confirm to clear my doubts since I am still new to T-ara. May I know in among the members who is the one that represents the image for T-ara? Is Eunjung the one who carry the image role just like how SNSD Yoona did?

*Note: This thread can be close once my doubts is cleared off. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well I know some shows have said it's Jiyeon, but I think it's between Jiyeon and Eunjung.

Both are the main actors of the group, which thus makes them the "face" (as with Siwon of Super Junior, Yoona of SNSD, Suzy of Miss A, Taecyeon of 2PM, etc, etc).

It's just my theory though....

Jiyeon is the face of T-ara.

She also appears as the lead in most of their music videos.

Eunjung's is also one of the most popular in T-ara, along with Jiyeon and Hyomin.

However, Eunjung has been getting less screentime nowadays compared to their 2009/early 2010 promotions.

I believe even people who are not fans of T-ara think of Jiyeon when T-ara is mentioned.

Well I know some shows have said it's Jiyeon, but I think it's between Jiyeon and Eunjung.

Both are the main actors of the group, which thus makes them the "face" (as with Siwon of Super Junior, Yoona of SNSD, Suzy of Miss A, Taecyeon of 2PM, etc, etc).

It's just my theory though....

I'm assuming the "image" OP is asking is the same as the "face" of the group. The "face" of the group is someone considered to be the prettiest in that group, it does not related at all as being an actress. The face of 2PM is Nickhun, not Taecyeon.

I don't buy this whole single member representing the group's image (regardless of physical or personality beauty because none of those features can be justify under absolute truth) one bit. Sure people might only know of that most popular member in a given group, people who aren't familiar with those groups will think of that member's image as the group's image. I have my bias and most people do as well, but unless everyone agrees that this one member is the best, that sort of image mindset is already nullified and I personally can careless about that image mindset too. When I think of image, I look at the whole group. I don't care who the most popular member is, that's irrelevant when it comes to group's image.

I don't buy this whole single member representing the group's image (regardless of physical or personality beauty because none of those features can be justify under absolute truth) one bit. Sure people might only know of that most popular member in a given group, people who aren't familiar with those groups will think of that member's image as the group's image. I have my bias and most people do as well, but unless everyone agrees that this one member is the best, that sort of image mindset is already nullified and I personally can careless about that image mindset too. When I think of image, I look at the whole group. I don't care who the most popular member is, that's irrelevant when it comes to group's image.

I agree with Toan Nguyen here. I have opened this thread thrice and I didn't know how to respond x)

As for the group image, I think it's the unique choreo that T-ara have. Their dance is really one of a kind (Roly Poly, Lovey Dovey, etc.) and refreshing!

i think every member carry T-ara image.one member mess up the whole group also mess up.image is not only one member who responsible with.they are a group after all.but the effect somehow lil bit different according each member popularity.but if you ask image according to the face only it is absolutely jiyeon.because she is the face of this group.