3. 3. who's the funniest in T-ara?

• Boram
    • qri
    • soyeon
    • eunjung
    • hyomin
    • hwayoung
    • jiyeon

1. My bias is Eunjung (voted for Eunjung of course)

2. They are all multi-talented. Otherwise they wouldn't be where they are today...but since I do have to vote, I vote for Eunjung again.

3. Funniest member in T-Ara...was between Hyomin and JiYeon (my opinion). I voted for Jiyeon cus she is cute when she's being funny

• 3 weeks later...

My bias:

Hyomin~

It used to be Soyeon, but then somehow Hyomin took over. I was torn between the two for such a long time...

Multi-talented member:

Jiyeon~

Jiyeon sings pretty well, she's a great actress, and she's a great dancer(fastest to learn, right?)

She's almost got the whole package. Eunjung is pretty up there as well.

Funniest member:

Hyomin~

I actually couldn't decide between Hyomin and Soyeon. Soyeon's witty personality... She's got great humor.

Hyomin's hilarious too, but in a way that's a lot different. She doesn't need to start throwing jokes out or anything. Her actions are what makes her really funny. She's just a dork. haha

• 5 weeks later...

So...I ended up choosing Hyomin for all of the categories LOL. My bias is both Hyomin and Qri, but I think I'm starting to like the former more so than the latter >x< As for talent, I think Hyomin is a well rounded member with great qualities that are beneficial to the group as a whole. And lastly, funniest is still the same person mainly because of her dorkiness XD

bias: eunjung~ wgm made me a big fan of eunjung

multitalented: eunjung, not just cause shes my bias but shes great at rapping and just singing like in 'good person' that was really good. and she can act and apparently do gag shows now XD

funniest: definitely hyomin. after IY her variety show and gag skills have been explosiveee :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

My bias:Soyeon

I started to like T-ARA when I heard her singing Cry Cry (ballad version) and instantly fell in love with the group.She has a powerful vocals.My next bias would be Hyomin.She is good at answering MC's answers in every interview so it won't go so awkward since others especially Boram,Qri and Hwayoung barely speak.(There's no suprised she's the spokeperson)

Multi-talented:Hyomin

She can rap (although Eunjung is the Queen of Rapper in the group),she can draw very well,she can obviously sing,she is a good photographer and she has a good sense of humor.Second is Eunjung or Jiyeon.They can fight (3rd dan black belt,duh),they are good at dancing,Eunjung is good at hitting high notes (like the main vocalist too),and they are a great actress.

Funniest:Ties between Hyomin and Soyeon but I voted for Hyomin.

This is a very tough decision.I love Hyomin's dorky personality in Dream Girls and Invincible Youth and Soyeon's witty personality in Hello Baby.In the end,I have to toss a coin.Both of them are funny and they make T-ARA's variety shows fun to watch.Their gag skills are explosive.Even Soyeon admitted Hyomin is responsible for gag in T-ARA.

I voted hyomin for all 3 not because I'm biased but because that's really my honest feelings :D She's my bias and one of the reasons why i love her is because she's hilarious haha. I did had to think a bit regarding the multi-talented one though. It was between her and eunjung but I still feel like hyomin's more all rounded after some thought ^^ I really love her fashion sense and her designs/drawings! She should showcase her talents more often hehe :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Bias - Hyomin > my one and ultimate bias. Although it was Jiyeon at first. Because of God of study. But seeing Hyomin in variety shows which are more realistic than dramas, I got to know her true personality and it is quite likeable.

Multi-talented - I was contemplating between Eunjung and Hyomin, but I eventually picked Hyomin. they are both very talented but Hyomin appears more active. Like, photography,styling,editing trailers,art,acting,singing,rapping,dancing and she seems to have a good way with words although Soyeon is a bit better in that area though. I guess I know more of Hyomin's activities than Eunjung though. XD

Funniest - Hyomin all the way! > Her dorky personality is very entertaining. I mean her sense of humor is extraordinary. Well its understandable since she is a 4D. LOL. absolutely loved her at IY1 and Hello baby. She cracks me up everytime.