Diadem Forums

[09.11.24] 120 Days after their Debut, T-Ara will release a studio album

shining star`★

091124_4b0b53e6da67b.jpg

T-Ara who have debuted in July with the hit 'Lies' before going under a collaboration with Supernova and gain a lot of love and popularity with "TTL" and "TTL Listen 2". TTL was #1 in numerous charts during 8 weeks, dominating the second half of 2009

Finally after 120 days, T-Ara will release a full album. This time again the composer behind "Lies" and Kim Do-Hoon who have composer "TTL" have worked on this album. T-Ara also have the chance to work with Korea's top composer , like Bang SiYeok and Sin SaDong Tiger.

Bang SiYeok and Sin SaDong previous work have been Baek Ji Young's "My Ear's Candy","Like being shot with a bullet", 4minutes "Hot Issue" and "Muzik".T-Ara previous songs showed conflict between their styles (I think the author wants to show that T-Ara debuted with a 'ballad' song and now gain popularity with a electro-R'n'B song).

T-Ara plans to appeal new fans with their funky rythms and addictive music.

091124_4b0b53ff2c413.jpg

With the relased a the album jacket, we can easily see T-Ara many faces. Charismatic, trendy, colorful, classic retro T-Ara shows once again their conflicting concept. (Once again the author basically said T-Ara will play with their changing concept from the classic girl to the charismatic girl)

T-Ara's first studio album will contains their past hit "A Good Person", "Lies", "TTL" and "TTL2" and also two new song. Their first album should contain six track, in all. The album will be release December, 4th

091124_4b0b54216f100.jpg

Source:http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain/news/2009/1124/20091124101040400000000_7681405259.html

Translation by : sarang!bang

Since some phrases have been hard to translates in english I have added some information in italic to make sure everyone understand what the author said ^^

based on the composers, the album is going to probably the best yet this year. The Lies TTL composer will keep their song autotune free and still closer to their ballad style, and the MUZIK composer will bring some highly addictive beats. If they work together to compose the tracks, then it gets even better. No autotune though for me please.

I hope they rerecord A Good Person with the 3 new members

but that usually isn't likely in Korea..

I also hoped for a Tiara Only version of TTL & TTL.Listen.2

guess that won't be happening either =\

I'm kinda disappointed that they will only release 2 new songs

but I guess it's better than nothing

Can't wait for teasers, MV, and the album ^_^