Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Your opinion about T-Ara first album

shining star`★

What do you think of T-Ara first album? Disappointed? Happy?

Personally I think this is one of the best album I heard, mainly because of the quality of each song. usually producers concentrate their efforts on a few song -since group only promote two/three song from the album.

I also think this is amazing to see T-Ara able to see so many genre, rap, r'n'b, electro-upbeat song, ballad...

So, for me, this album is beyond my expectations.

What about you?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO - liked quite a few of the songs in it. just not the bo beep MV. Favouritest song is say goodbye tho. =)

Edit: Ok, after listening to all of them songs in it properly, my favourites are Tic Tic Toc, You You You and Like the First Time. Gotta love you you you!

Well...I am glad there are all old Tiara songs in this album because if not I would be mad because I wouldn't have them on cd lol. The news songs has a really different sound from the old songs (TTL was already a change but still with the same feeling) and to be honest I prefer their previous style. I find the new songs sound quite too much like what we already have with the other girl groups. However, the songs are good. My favorite song is Like The First Time which is pretty catchy ! You You You is good too.

actually i really liked it. My favorite songs are Falling U and Say Goodbye. Those are more chill than the other ones. They really did change their image alot for this album. It'll take some getting use too. The only thing I don't like is how autotuned thay are on alot of the new songs. But it seems like they worked really hard on it.

it's really solid, there isn't a single song i don't like. they're really upbeat and dancy songs without being annoying or totally hooky. the girls sound great, and i think "falling u" is my favorite track overall, it's a slow song so it breaks from the rest of the album but it isn't distracting (like 'good person' even though i love it to death) and doesn't mess with the flow of everything

When I heard the teaser I was like, where did the girls go, noooo! I was so sad that their music style was like every otherr kpop girl group. After I heard the full versions I really got addicted. Although I still like lies and ttl the most the new songs are really good.

By the way who sings the opening of Like The First Time? Their voice is very nice, but very high pitched.

At first I was a bit shocked at the drastic concept change lol. I mean, from classy Lies to fierce but still classy TTL then to... woah full-blown sexiness? I'll need some time to adjust to T-ara's new look lol.

BUT, the album itself is quite amazing! Even though there aren't as many ballads as I would have like, the songs are still quite good. I really like Bye Bye and Say Goodbye, and, of course TTL. (: I'm SO psyched they put both version of TTL on the album! Bo Peep Bo Peep sounds quite catchy too, but I can do without the cat girl in the MV. Putting that adult-ness into the MV is only going to get it banned. x_x

I guess I'll need to watch some live performances before I can give my final judgement on Bo Peep Bo Peep (most likely they're going to promote this). But, sound-wise, the album is :D.

OMG I so love all the songs on the albums!! the only that hasn't been stuck in my head is the first track, One & One.. other than that it's all great!!

most favorite songs are Say Goodbye (You You You) & Falling U!! I seriously wanna know all the voices on Falling U! >.< Say Goodbye has really similar style as TTL imo~

and Bye Bye is also a nice track :)

I definitely love Apple Is A :DDDDD

I have mixed feeling about the album. I actually didn't expect the songs to be mostly upbeat. All the songs are pretty good. My favorite are Like the First Time and You You You. I'm kind of disappointed that Good Person was the only ballad song. I wish there are more powerful ballad song like that in the album. I also wish that there isn't any autotune because I love to hear their real voice.

I thought Miss $'s "S Class" would finish the year as the best album of 2009, but I'm glad I was wrong.

14 high quality tracks in the first idol group full album of 2009, definitely a must buy.

Track Highlights (excluding the old ones): New Good Person, Like the Beginning, Fallin U, One and One, Bo Peep Bo Peep.

Overall: 10/10.

To be honest, I expected songs much like Lies and several ballads with a few dance songs like Wanna Play? and TTL (so either way I would have loved it)

but these girls blew me outta the water!

This album is amazing!!

So many great songs with a lot of great lyrics that aren't shallow with just repeating words to make em catchy

I can't pick which is my favorite

I love them all so much, it's on constant repeat!!

And I really doubted that they would rerecord A Good Person but they did!!

I love it even more with the other 3 girls in it :P

Looking forward to the physical release!

Is it up for preorder on Yesasia yet? I'll have to check lol