Diadem Forums

[11.11.21] Schedule - T-ara begin their "yayaya" promotions this week

nathaniel

T-ara left for Japan on the 21st at 9:00 AM to start promotions for their second Japanese single "yayaya".

They'll be gone for 4 nights and 5 days and will be filming for seven TV programs and shooting for nine magazine spreads. They'll come back to Korea on the 25th to resume "Cry Cry" activities for KBS2TV's "Music Bank".

Hyomin and Eunjung are leaving at different times so Hyomin can finish her last studio recording for MBC TV's "Gyebaek" and Eunjung can shoot scenes for the jTBC drama "Queen Insoo".

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

OMG. so many things to do!!! their airport fashion today.. were okay! Boram looks very tired! Hope the girls will rest and organize some resting time... T-ara fighting! i dun wish T-ara to fall sick again! they are almost recovered from their sickness like last week only! :lol: KKS Y U STRESS them.. zzz FIGHTING FIGHTING FIGHTING! T-ARA.

They'll be gone for 4 nights and 5 days and will be filming for seven TV programs and shooting for nine magazine spreads. They'll come back to Korea on the 25th to resume "Cry Cry" activities for KBS2TV's "Music Bank".

Okay.... this is a little harsh on them....

Idols... They sure have one helluva schedule!~!!

In 5 Days and 4 Nights they'll be filming 7 different TV Programs and 9 Magazine photoshoot?

and after that Straight back to their Cry Cry Promotion?

Hopefully they can take care of their health TT_TT....

Thanks for translating and sharing the news with us XD

T-ara left for Japan on the 21st at 9:00 AM to start promotions for their second Japanese single "yayaya".

Hyomin and Eunjung are leaving together at a different time so Hyomincan finish her last studio recording for MBC TV's "Gyebaek" and Eunjung can shoot scenes for the jTBC drama "Queen Insoo".

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

what a tight schedule. hope they can cope.

How can they promotion 2 Song with 2 different consep?

Cry Cry = Sexy Charming Girl

Yayaya Japanes Ver. = Cute Indian Girl

But I think they can, because they're T-ara!

I hope they can stay healthy with this all busy schedule!

T-ara is very hard working Girl Group!

(note: Sorry if my english is so bad)