Diadem Forums

[POLL] Like the Beginning VS Bo Peep Bo Peep

princessjimyung

Like the Beginning VS Bo Peep Bo Peep  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you perfer they promote?

• Bo Peep Bo Peep
    • Like the Beginning

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Bo Peep because I am in love with that song ~

No, I mean, when I first heard Like the Beginning I wasn't interested and clicked onto Bo peep and I've been playing that one ever since. I've only started liking Like The Beginning about a week ago and that's because I checked out the MV. Plus, like several of us, I like the cheetah print XDDD

As much as i Like The Beginning better, Bo Peep Bo Peep was the way to go.

BPBP has more of a catchier chorus then LTB, & BPBP has a more memorable dance craze - these days your song doesn't get noticed as much unless there's a real concept or a simple/addicting dance to do (Who knows, TTL would've probably been more of a hit if the dance was more simple). Don't really know what to call LTB's concept? xP

A lot of celebrities have already gained interest to the paw-dance & the concept. And plus, BPBP is doing really well on the charts now (:

BPBP is more fun to watch on stage too <3

& it was much more of a change from a serious concept like TTL.

• 5 weeks later...

The two songs sound wonderful in their own way. Here's my breakdown of both songs separately:

Like the Beginning

- This is the first song I truly loved from their album, and I still do.

- The music video is cute and so is the storyline.

- The performances for this song is okay, but I prefer Bo Peep.

Bo Peep

- Like I said, I like Bo Peep performances better because they're fun, cute, and bubbly.

- The song is extremely catchy, and the dance is fun.

- I also liked their outfits (like the leopard prints)

And if I had to absolutely choose for further promotions, I would say Bo Peep. Surprisingly, the many perfs haven't bored me yet ^^

Wow! I agree with Genjo Sanzo, I would love them to promote 'Falling U'... but I wonder what the choreography would look like?

I actually like 'Like the Beginning' and 'Falling U' first... so... I rambled too much, but I vote for 'Like the Beginning' but it was close since 'Bo Peep' did grow on me.

Wow! I agree with Genjo Sanzo, I would love them to promote 'Falling U'... but I wonder what the choreography would look like?

I actually like 'Like the Beginning' and 'Falling U' first... so... I rambled too much, but I vote for 'Like the Beginning' but it was close since 'Bo Peep' did grow on me.