Diadem Forums

[POLL] Like the Beginning VS Bo Peep Bo Peep

princessjimyung

Like the Beginning VS Bo Peep Bo Peep  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you perfer they promote?

• Bo Peep Bo Peep
    • Like the Beginning

'like the first time' is FAR superior, musically and otherwise, to BPBP fo' sho', son.

lmao, i don't think i can express my distaste for BPBP enough, and i'm pretty certain the girls are glad to brush that horror off of their shoulders, too. i mean, i think i would take 'geojitmal' or 'a good person' over BPBP anyday, and that's saying a LOT, because those songs are total bores, kind of like 9th grade world history.

but i think for live performance purposes, BPBP was a better choice (even though their lives were...oh lawd), because 'like the first time' is a very soft, falsetto type of song, so performing it continuously might have been difficult, especially coupled with choreography (but that would have made them stronger, me thinks~)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo Peep is a really cute song, I love the performance too but Like the Beginning was great lol. I loved the perfs, and the song was great. Both songs were pretty repetitive though, so their vocals really weren't shown like they should've been :\

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...