Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Qri or Jiyeon?

linhnguyen

It's obviously personal taste. It's just that because Qri is the ulzzang of the group, and since she sells with beauty, and not cute (Jiyeon) or hot (Hyomin). She got the privilege of this title, I personally think Jiyeon's more beautiful AND she's cuter

i think they always choose between jiyeon and qri as t-ara's prettiest member, so i am not surprised if the result are between them. but in some occasion i found out, EJ and hwayoungie choose soyeon as the prettiest t-ara member and the other choose jiyeon. so i think it's between that three members :P:D:P

• 3 weeks later...

It doesn't matter actually which is the most beautiful member. If you think Jiyeon is the prettiest, then stick with your opinion. You don't have to follow what others think even if most of them doesn't have the same opinion as you. All we know is, both of them are beautiful and there's it's not wrong to think one of them is the most prettiest. This is not suppose to be an issue to be honest.

<div><br></div><div>Btw, what do they mean by Qri is the most pettiest?</div>

• 2 weeks later...

lol what is there to tell exactly? Not everyone have the same opinion, and based on the fans popularity vote, you shouldn't be surprised if the idols agree with the fans...or at least I wouldn't.

Well in that news, it pointed to other idols, who've landed the top 5 ranks, that have a lot of fans (maybe even more than Jiyeon) like Yoona from SNSD but still, the other idols choose Jiyeon who landed the number one spot. If the idols did based their votes off the votes of fans, wouldn't Yonna have won then?

well imo, i think Jiyeon looks a lot prettier without makeup, just like the rest of T-ara, they're all very beautiful with or without makeup (still i think they all look even better without :P)

Well in that news, it pointed to other idols, who've landed the top 5 ranks, that have a lot of fans (maybe even more than Jiyeon) like Yoona from SNSD but still, the other idols choose Jiyeon who landed the number one spot. If the idols did based their votes off the votes of fans, wouldn't Yonna have won then?

well imo, i think Jiyeon looks a lot prettier without makeup, just like the rest of T-ara, they're all very beautiful with or without makeup (still i think they all look even better without :P)

I never said that what I said would applied to comparison between idols from another group. Fan-base of one person is completely shared with fan-base of another person, which is the idea doesn't work for idols comparison of different groups . This was a conversation regarding Qri & Jiyeon only (members of the same group). Likewise, YoonA would win if it was a battle within SNSD (hence why her name was in the top list for SNSD) just as T.O.P. or GD would win in a Big Bang battle., etc.

I think you were mistaken. Like someone else mentioned earlier, you might have misread on that radio show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blzjYL1eRyk&feature=related

In this show, Jiyeon has the most votes from the T-ara members as the prettiest.

In a recent 2011 show, mnet wide news entertainment, The members choose Qri as the most prettiest. Only Qri chose Jiyeon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTqMTCahPOc

Around 24:30

Confusing uh?

Both have different looks which attracts different type of people :D

Conclusion... Both are super pretty. :D