Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Re-arranging

타시의♥

This is probably already over discussed, because I'm sure no one was happy that Qri and Boram had such little parts in Cry Cry (actually, lets be honest, they had only one song in which they got to sing). I know they aren't the best singers, and seriously can't be compared to Jiyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin and Soyeon, but even Eunjung is getting less parts.

I love Soyeon and Hyomin's voices, but I don't think they should be given that many parts. For instance, in Cry Cry, I would re-arrange it like this:

Qri | Boram | Hwayoung | Eunjung | Jiyeon | Soyeon | Hyomin

Hey, T-ARA

saebbal gan jangmi cheoreom

gashi gateun mallo nal jjireun neo, Oh Oh

neon machi munshin cheoreom

ji uryeo halsu rok gip ge paeyeo, Uh Uh

Cry Cry Can't you see the music?

bulkkok cheoreom

tteugeob ge

You are my boy

Baby can't you see that look in my eyes?

seulpeum e bbajin nae du nuneul bwa, Oh Oh

bulgeun taeyang boda deo tteugeob ge

sarang haetdeon nareul ullijima, Ah Ah

Let's go

Break it! Come on Come on Yo

Make it! Come on Come on Yo

Take it! Come on Come on Come on

nan jungdok dwen geot cheoreom

geuriwo hago tto geuriwo hae

neon machi gamok cheoreom

ni ane nal gadwo beoryeot na bwa, Uh Uh

Cry Cry Can't you see the music?

bulkkok cheoreom

tteugeob ge

You are my boy

Let's go

Uh Uh, Yeah

Let's dance

Deep in your eyes

jebal nareul tteona kaji mara

dora ondan ni mal midji anha, Oh Oh

Let's go

Break it! Come on Come on Yo

Make it! Come on Come on Yo

Take it! Come on Come on Come on

T-ARA Time to love, shh!

Honestly, I'm kind of shocked Qri didn't get a part in this, especially considering how good she was during Roly Poly lives (most lives she was among the only voice I could hear!)

I don't know, I can honestly hear them all singing these parts. I wish they'd distribute their lines a little better. I do understand the situation the arrangers are in, because they have to have the best quality of music, BUT they are all one group, and they all deserve to showcase their singing.

I don't see how they can ever grow as artists if they are being supressed in their own group!

Anyway, does anyone agree with this arrangement?

Here's my 2cents:

I am a bit annoyed when one or more members didn't have any line in a song. I can say that much. Other than that, I don't question the line distributions at all. They (the companies) have their judgment based on what they think is right and best for them; we all have our own. For example, I wouldn't even arrange the high notes to Soyeon since I personally like Eunjung doing the high notes and prefer Soyeon's low & mid notes more.

Moreover, I don't think we can look at just Cry Cry and express our disagreement (for me at least, since I wasn't a fan during their debut time). If you can compile and separate the lines of each members in each song since their debut, AND it turned out that one member have a drastically lowered amount of lines than another (except the main/lead vocal, since they will have more lines regardless), then we can say something is wrong. We can't just based it on one song or the promoted songs. We have to look at the big picture as a whole. There are songs that some of us are listening to from T-Ara that they didn't necessary promote. Again, I'm saying this because I wasn't a fan since their debut stage so I wouldn't be sure.

In my opinion, if they didn't give lines to certain members because they're not that good in singing compared to other member, they should train them so that they're on par with others. I don't think that's happening now. Boram is as good as Jiyeon but unfortunately she's only will sound good in the studio but weak in live performances due to her poor health.

but even Eunjung is getting less parts.

I love Soyeon and Hyomin's voices, but I don't think they should be given that many parts. For instance, in Cry Cry, I would re-arrange it like this:

Honestly, I'm kind of shocked Qri didn't get a part in this, especially considering how good she was during Roly Poly lives (most lives she was among the only voice I could hear!)

You do know that the reason that Eunjung is not getting much lines in Cry Cry is probably because of her shooting Queen Insoo right? If you watch all Cry Cry performances, you will notice that most of the time Eunjung is absent.

Hyomin's parts is quite normal IMO, because she has been getting the amount of lines similar to the previous songs. Same goes for Jiyeon because she only has 2 lines in Cry Cry (then again, comparing to Yayaya and WAYBLT, her number of lines increase, so it's only fair she gets more lines in Cry Cry)

As for Qri....she's the weakest singer in the group, so to be honest it's not really a surprise. She's improving tho. In Roly Poly, yeah I do think she's the only one trying hard to sing live so I salute her for that. But her voice compared to the other members is not really that good - correct me if I'm wrong, but she never sings live (without any backtrack) in any show whatsoever long enough to judge her voice right?I don't really know because I don't watch her in shows much compared to the Big 4 so I would love to hear her voice because I'm so curious about it.

I do agree that Boram should at least has one line tho, her voice is suitable for Cry Cry and that Soyeon gets too many lines. I'm not complaining though since Soyeon's voice in Cry Cry is the main point.

For Eunjung's lines in Cry Cry, people should stop judging from one song only especially T-ara fans, they should've known better than to complain about Eunjung's lines.