• Duh? Eunjung of course!
    • Clearly, it's Hyomin!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my votes,all for eunjung

it's not because she's my bias

but eunjung have many advantages compared to hyomin (no offense)

her singing the chorus in GP is the best one

and the adlibs too in TTL,YaYaYa,GP

her rapping just blown away my head in Falling You,TTL,TTL 2,You You You,WAYBLT and Ma Boo

well her best dancing should be in Like The First Time and IGCBOY

hyomin voice actually good in ballad song like Lies (ballad version)

her dancing is not bad for me (it's just because her body look skinny compared to eunjung)

her rapping kind of rush and just not into my head (maybe because her soft voice not like eunjung husky voice) but i think she's good when rapping together with eunjung

Eunjung is a beast at what she does. but she probably is only a hair better than Hyomin, i like both of them as performers. I think they good at different kinds of songs though, because in TTL i liked Eunjung's voice where she raps fiercely then transitions to a more mellow tone, i like Hyomin's voice in YAYAYA.

HAHA

T-ara Go!!

• 3 weeks later...

For every category I voted for Eunjung not just because she's my bias but because I really think she's that good.

She can sing, rap, dance, and act.

Hyomin's voice is better for singing cuz it's soft but I prefer

Eunjung's cuz she has good vocals, espcially her adlibs and

when she hits those high notes.

In rapping she's better than Hyomin cuz Eunjung's voice is better suited for rapping,

Hyomin should be one of the main vocalists instead of being the rapper.

I dunno why Hyomin was given the role of the rapper but I think right now Eunjung and Hwayoung are the rappers in T-ara.

Finally, best at dancing is of course Eunjung cuz she's also good at keeping up with the choreography.

Both girls are excellent in each field. However, despite that Hyomin is my favorite, won't deny that Eunjung's vocals are probably a bit stronger.

When it comes to rapping, this one was tough, 'cuz honestly I love both their rapping abilities. In the end I chose because I love her rapping voice/style.

As for dancing, for me it's definitley Hyomin. ;]

I think that although Hyomin is a superb singer/rapper in her own right, there's a reason why Eunjung gets those moments where everyone's singing the chorus and she belts out the high notes and also why Eunjung is known as the lead rapper. I don't really pay much attention to the dancing unless someone messes up but I thought since I was voting for Eunjung for singing and rapping, I might as well vote for her for dancing, too.

I'm surprised that the majority of the people in one girl group can actually be talented in singing. The first K-Pop group I was exposed to by my friends was SNSD and I thought they were pretty cool until I heard their live performances.... Then I stumbled upon T-ara and Brown Eyed Girls and my faith in vocal talents of every member and not just two or three was restored! =)

• 4 weeks later...

eunjung ftw.

but yeah when it comes to singing, hyomin wins easily. rapping, eunjung wins easily. as for dancing, i'd say eunjung is a more powerful and charismatic performer. she's really confident on stage and has great stage presence.