3. 3. Dancing?

• Duh? Eunjung of course!
    • Clearly, it's Hyomin!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GirlGotSoul

Singing wise, Eun Jung carries a much nicer tone and she has a stronger voice than Hyo Min does.

Rapping goes to Hyo Min, since she raps the most and I guess has a better "rap voice" or whatever.

Dancing goes to Hyo Min as well, I think she gets choreo very well and she's often chosen to dance.

But I love HyoJung <3 They're amazing, beautiful and talented. A force to be reckoned wiiiithh~

all three of my votes goes to Eunjeong.. I don't know maybe I'm bias but I do fall for singers that doesn't need to have awesome technique vocals but the vocals that could lure in the listener's hearts.. And I could feel it from Eunjeong's... and what I love is the she could sing and rap in the most unthinkable expressions.. I mean like BPBP MB perf, at her part she did cutesy things but her voice stayed strong and firm.. she just amazed me :lol:

for rapping it's from my taste, I like Eunjeong's more.. both are actually very nice and powerful rapping but I have a soft spot for Eunjeong's.. and Hyomin should stay away from English rappings xPP

Dancing... well we all know whose the best :DDDD

Hm.. it was really difficult for me! haha~ Hyomin is my fav in the group, and then, EunJung. I choose Hyomin for all three. ;P

Singing → EunJung has a pretty and strong voice, but Hyomin has an angelic tone, you know? <3 I'm not saying she is better than EunJung, but her voice is better to hear. :) EunJung has a powerful vocal, like SoYeon! ;]

Rapping → Without doubts, Hyomin. ♥ I always love her raps. She has a rapper voice, you know? hahaha~ And she is really charismatic when she raps. The same for when she sings, I love how she can act according to the song. :)

Dancing → EunJung has a powerful dance. But, Hyomin is really good too. She is more feminine and.. sexy when se dances. hahaha :) While EunJung shows a powerful and mature dance. I love both, but my vote goes to Hyomin. :x

Sorry if you couldn't understand my english, I'm not fluent. =/

Even though I have a total Eunjeong bias, I voted for her in Singing and Dancing and voted for Hyomin in rapping. I like them both, they're my two favourites, but Eunjeong pwns in my book once she starts to sing. She has a certain voice that gets to me immediately and I love it when she dances.

eunjeong wins for singing and rapping. leader def. has this power in her vocals when it comes to singing, and she gives off a really strong stage presence whenever she raps

as for dancing, i dont really know. mostly because i've only see hyomin dancing, so i chose her :wub:

Oh, yes. The Dynamic Duo of Tiara! They are one of my favorites (Eunjeong first, Hyomin & Soyeon tied for second ^-^).

Singing - I think Eunjeong has a more powerful voice (she does do pansori), but Hyomin has a more delicate, "angelic" voice. I chose Eunjeong though since she can carry a high note reaaally well.

Rapping - IDK why, but I really like Eunjeong's rapping voice. It's very fierce. In terms of speed, Hyomin takes the cake ;D But I chose Eunjeong nevertheless.

Dancing - I chose Eunjeong.

Eun+Min is really amazing, though. They can do all three above, act (Eunjeong has been in a couple dramas+movies, Hyomin in a couple of MVs), they have gorgeous faces & the S line, what can't they do?

I did: Eunjung, Hyomin, Eunjung.

I love eunjung's vocals and idk about Hyomin's dancing but EJ is a strong dancer.

For rapping I chose Hyomin just b/c i like her rapping better haha.

Both are really talented and lovable and haha it's hard to choose between them :3

I wouldn't say that T-ara's the only group with members that are multi-talented. CSJH the grace? Awesome girls. May Doni? She's amazing but super underrated. /sad. But yeah, T-ara's super talented and amazing
:)