Diadem Forums

[09.12.02] Jeon Yongrok Speaks Up About Daughter's Career on YYMM

Elly

[09.12.02] Jeon Yongrok Speaks Up About Daughter's Career on YYMM

24mdiyb.jpg

Singer Jeon Youngrok makes a statement about daughter T-ara group member Boram's activities.

On the broadcast of KBS2TV's Yeoyoomanman Jeong Youngrok confessed to 'being opposed to [his] daughter's singing career immensely'.

Jeon Boram is currently an active member of the popular 6-member girl group T-ara. Before debuting into the group, Boram participated in magazine modelling and appearing in various CFs. Last year, a single album for the 'Lucifer Project' was even released.

Jeon Youngrok said that 'Even though I opposed to it, she still pursued her singing and debuted as a singer. However, since their activities get piled up, it becomes a lot harder. She would come to me and tell me that 'I never knew that this was so difficult'.'.

Jeon Youngrok also added that 'I would just tell her that I experienced that same thing, and it is true that you get frustrated a lot, but along the way, you still learn a lot,' to cheer her up. 'We tell her that we cannot do more than what she does right now, our shadow isn't as dark as she thinks it is', he jokes.

Source: http://sstv.freechal.com/News/Detail.aspx?...1&pSn=70437

Written by: Park Jungmin

Translated by: Elly@diadem

Boram Hwaiting. I hope she will work more harder on her singing career. I have confident on her. She will be a good singer. More training is needed. To be a vocalist, she has to be dedicate herself in a whole life as a vocalist. A schedule for phyical exericse is also important. A good singer need certain strong muscle moment to maintain sound quality. Scale practice is an every day singing exercise. Listen to good music or songs are pretty good learning skills for singers.

Keep going Boram.

post-2798-1259746985_thumb.jpg

i've watched her performance with her dad recently on YT. I can see her dad musical talents, but not Boram's. Well, only time will tell if she really shines in the musical industry. It's good she does a variety of modelling and acting too. All-rounder is the way to go biggrin.gif

I guess that's something we're all hoping for. In TTL2 her dancing wasn't the best, hoping she'll be more comfortable now with her dad's support and grow in the industry.

Guest GirlGotSoul

Boram will step it up and people will notice her. She reminds me so much of

Seo Hyun

If she knew how beautiful and talented she is, people would see that in her if she had more

confidence.

Aw, that's sad. I would be upset if my father opposed my career choice but if it was something that I was passionate about I would do it regardless. And in Boram's case, I'm glad she stuck by it. Her father seems a little more supportive now, based on his advice and final comment in the article, which is good.