Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara's mr removed in Lovey Dovey

lion123

Hey guys, I've been watching the lovey dovey performances and their mr removed and I was pleasantly surprised! Roly Poly's mr removed was less than stellar, but Lovey Dovey's was daebak! The same range of notes, a faster beat, and a harder dance, and Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, and sometimes Soyeon KILLED it. There could be improvements, but the amount that they (especially Hyomin) improved in terms of dancing while singing while spilling charisma all over the stage have blown me away! Thoughts on this?

Watch the Mr removed here

• 2 months later...

Hyomin's voice is no joke.She nails the song.There's no difference between LD and LD MR.

Aside from being a lead vocalist in the group, Hyomin's schedule at the time of the Lovey Dovey

promotions can be said to be a lot less intense compared to say, Ji Yeon, who also had to film for

DH2. Though So Yeon's performance was personally, a bit concerning as she's the main vocal - I may dare say her stamina

is not on par with Hyomin's (and the fact that the group's been horrendously overworked, So Yeon is probably among those

whose strength can barely keep up).

But in all truth and honesty, I don't think Lovey Dovey really does much

justice for Hyomin, Eun Jung and So Yeon's singing skills - especially when compared

to TTL, Lies, Good Person etc.

Aside from being a lead vocalist in the group, Hyomin's schedule at the time of the Lovey Dovey

promotions can be said to be a lot less intense compared to say, Ji Yeon, who also had to film for

DH2. Though So Yeon's performance was personally, a bit concerning as she's the main vocal - I may dare say her stamina

is not on par with Hyomin's (and the fact that the group's been horrendously overworked, So Yeon is probably among those

whose strength can barely keep up).

But in all truth and honesty, I don't think Lovey Dovey really does much

justice for Hyomin, Eun Jung and So Yeon's singing skills - especially when compared

to TTL, Lies, Good Person etc.

Agree.They have worked overboard.And,I heard that they will promoted their Japanese songs in June.Seriously??Give them a break. :angry:

The choreography is tiring to say the least and they performed the song on stages numerous times.

I also miss the time when Soyeon,Hyomin and Eunjung use their powerful vocals in MV like the songs you mentioned earlier.We all know how powerful their voices are.

I think there's a lot of time when Soyeon (since she the spokeperson) told us on TV how exhausted they are and they desperately need a break.

Are CCM deaf?? :angry: