Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] About their dorm...

Han's_Desire

I remember an article who showed their dorm, in July/August. But they didn't give a lot of information about the dorm's location or room's arrangement. I'll try to find this article ^^

EDIT: You can find some picture of their dorm here: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?u...15/99o75113.htm

However the picture are kinda useless XDD;

• 2 months later...

^She shares a room with Soyeon but there's only one bed in their room. I wonder who gets the bed. :D

It's cool to see their dorms, you usually think with celebrities they'd have fancy homes and things but no they live quite normally, that's quite humbling to see. Even though they moved to a bigger dorm it's still a little small, esp. since there's 2 people to a room and each person has their own stuff. I can definitely relate having to share a room with my sister for almost my whole life. :P I think Eunjung/Soyeon's room has the most space since there's only one bed, Hyomin/Jiyeon's room has the best layout with each side symmetrically taken, and Boram seems to have created her own fort within the room her and Qri share. :D

^She shares a room with Soyeon but there's only one bed in their room. I wonder who gets the bed. :)

It's cool to see their dorms, you usually think with celebrities they'd have fancy homes and things but no they live quite normally, that's quite humbling to see. Even though they moved to a bigger dorm it's still a little small, esp. since there's 2 people to a room and each person has their own stuff. I can definitely relate having to share a room with my sister for almost my whole life. :D I think Eunjung/Soyeon's room has the most space since there's only one bed, Hyomin/Jiyeon's room has the best layout with each side symmetrically taken, and Boram seems to have created her own fort within the room her and Qri share. :)

lol thats cuz they're idols, and relatively new idols, at that. idols dont live too well, make little money, and hope for either a renewed contract or a signing to somewhere else, and thats when they start to live comfortably. its better than a long time ago. back then, idol life was really crappy

lol thats cuz they're idols, and relatively new idols, at that. idols dont live too well, make little money, and hope for either a renewed contract or a signing to somewhere else, and thats when they start to live comfortably. its better than a long time ago. back then, idol life was really crappy

If you watch the T-ara world videos, they show off their dorm. I guess that is their new dorm because it looks really new and clean and fairly big.

I am also surprised that fans for all idols don't figure out where these idols live based on all of their tv appearances and just like sit outside their apartments holding constant vigils. Or I am surprised that their neighbors, who are probably regular people, aren't like hitting them up with autographs and stuff all of the time. I just say this because the fans in Korea are like super crazy and dedicate. Someone is bound to say, "Hey that is my apartment complex!" and do some sleuthing. Maybe they all sign nondisclosure agreements.

I am also surprised that fans for all idols don't figure out where these idols live based on all of their tv appearances and just like sit outside their apartments holding constant vigils. Or I am surprised that their neighbors, who are probably regular people, aren't like hitting them up with autographs and stuff all of the time. I just say this because the fans in Korea are like super crazy and dedicate. Someone is bound to say, "Hey that is my apartment complex!" and do some sleuthing. Maybe they all sign nondisclosure agreements.

lol i used to think the same thing. someone has to be their neighbor and when they see their building on tv they should be like "....wait a second.".

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...