Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] It's Over!

Timtam

Brother..... it's been about 8 years since I first listen to Kpop...
The chances of people will stop talking/debating/discussion about a controversy among the Kpop world is very slim.
And I don't even think that this contro will "end"...Hello? Look at Jay park's case, BlockB, even the actresses' contros....once it happens, there's no going back.

But...there's always a big but...inside the fandom, I want this war within us to stop...Therefore the reason I'm still talking here. You on the other hand seems like you don't want it to stop. And please, don't tell me the blaming KKS and the company isn't right. I'm telling you this again ( I remember telling u this many times last year in a bunch of threads); the only thing I respect CCM now is their music, and as for KKS, for making T-ara as successful as they "were".

I will say this again, our girls were and are over-working...and I don't like that...I was never ever cool with that in the first place :)

That's one of the contradictions from your original posting I pointed out earlier, where your goal to end this civil war discussion, while antis continue to bring up those issues about that again and again to make some messed up allegation, which directly keeps such a goal unattainable any time soon. We all want this civil war to end, but antis will continue to fight against the members, the company, and the fandom unfortunately.

The usage to blame Core Contents Media and Kim Kwang Soo is not justified to warrant this level of spite and hate. Put it this way, is it, or is it not Core Contents Media's duty to ensure the safety of its employees and do the very best it can to make sure that no harm comes to them (You do realize it is a difficult tasks when co-workers don't get along sometimes, right?)? Is it, or is it not Kim Kwang Soo's duty to make important decisions to keep the company running in order to protect the jobs that are currently occupied (Like adding performances to the schedule because the monetary upkeep is needed to sustained increased employee wages and newly opened positions in the company, which essentially is creating new jobs for the community.)? Is it not Core Contents Media's income to provide its employees to be able to acquire newer means to train and improve the level of entertainment and demonstrate even more skills and abilities than previously (Like newer upgraded equipment and back-stock supplies should something happen to the currently used inventory?)? Is it not Kim Kwang Soo to meet with staff members to decide from their findings to meet the necessary standards to the public service it renders to the community (Like going over feedback from the public on their performances and trying to figure out which features best fit to maximize within the limits of the members' performances?)? In short the point is, Core Contents Media, Kim Kwang Soo, and T-ara are essentially a team together that offers enjoyable entertainment to the public. That's pretty much the overall mission statement and goal of all of them in the sense. Taking down any of the three pretty much halts, which is what we saw in that incident when it was the members that were attacked by the antis. And to point out, together they have accomplished a great deal, despite all of the things that they had to overcome to get to this point now. Going backwards is not progress. T-ara was reaching newer heights with Hwayoung a part of them. To say otherwise would be wrong. Again, I didn't create this thread, nor brought up this discussion. If this thread wasn't up, the civil war would be much closer to ending, in my opinion. But the thread is here, causing all of us to relive those unfortunate events all over again.

Antis pointed out that by halting T-ara's activities due to that incident would give them time to rest. How idiotically foolish that was. After hearing all of those media reports about them crying and not wanting to talk to anybody, knowing full well that they were going through one of the toughest moments in their careers with bills to pay and the difficult task to improve and regain with what they lost, of course they were going to work even harder. The antis goal completely backfired on them in that regard, totally. The fandom, the members, the company, and Kim Kwang Soo are still strong despite their ongoing attempts. :)

Precisely. An argument sparked by one person making that one person seems to be picked on from a group does not qualify as bullying. There's a legitimate reason for them to be pointing fingers. This is where we can all agree on and drop the bullying topic.
Now whether it was professional of them to handle the issue in such way, that's an entirely different topic.

Definitely agreed. Although those antis. <_< The members all apologized and explained how rushed they were to resolve the argument, which by default already made such a discussion about handling that situation rather insignificant.

@Ryu: This. I don't know why you keep getting into the same argument over the "future" with Timtam since he already mentioned that it's his prediction. Sure, maybe your reasoning is more sound (based on the history citing), but then again your reasoning also leads to the "future" talk, which ends up being a prediction as well. No need to poke each other unnecessarily over it.

True, I wanted to explain that his predictions are not the only ones, and share what possibilities such a prediction would really result in the future, should it happen. The response to deny such possibilities started with his unwillingness to accept other people's hopes, a lack of reasoning, nor offering anything creditable to further substantiate to coming to such a conclusion in the future for T-ara, the company, and Kim Kwang Soo. Being a fan of K-Pop for a very long time, and seen and hear more absolute results from other artists, I've already acknowledged that it is possible that she won't return, however, as I pointed out in the given circumstances that occurred, there's a chance for her to rejoin, unlike those previous artists in the past, which enables me to support such a possibility.

Here's all that I care about this situation:
1. I (and the so called QUEEN's should, as well) believe there's no bullying.
2. Hwayoung may/may not return to T-Ara. It may/may not heal everything/anything.
3. There's nothing wrong about thinking positively/negatively, the uncertainty about T-Ara's future is there regardless of your belief.
4. Antis will just continue to be antis. Talking/convincing them is pointless.

From my #3, you can see that I don't really like to debate over the future topic. You guys are welcome to discuss your points, but hopefully there's a mutual respect between each side of the argument.
This is really my last post in this topic.

I respect your position on this matter, and I do indeed respect Timtam's as well. Both of us wants to end this civil war, although in different methodologies, and agree that there's no bullying, which is common grounds in our positions. :)

There we go...now we're on the right track..no more shoving your opinions down others' throat... :lol:

But just wanna point something out, :blink: we're having different thoughts about what been said.
@Ryu @Toan Brothers....let me say it out straight since I think you 2 didn't get my meaning about "civil war"

The war I'm talking about here....and what I'm trying to end.. first is?

"Queen's who still love Hwayoung vs Queen's who hate her and blame her for everything"

That's the war I want to end...I want to start from the inside out...I'm sick of seeing other fandom laughing on our heads because we fight over this every freaking day...well...it used to be everyday but Idk about now...

About the other civil war, which is between us all Queen's and the haters/anties. If they come up to me, I'll throw all that I know about this controversy, and will defend our girls as best as I can. Although I don't even think I need to use much efforts, I'm not that stupid or dumb and can't use "a little talk"...so..I'll be fine ofcourse. I've done it over time, and now that I have more to back me up, which is what Hyomin and Eunjung said in Beatle Code. They won't stand a chance of framing our girls...O____O Honestly, when used to fought the anties, I always scare that they will bring up the Mubank incident and then I won't be able to say anything about it, but now I'm 100% packed..so..no worry! And TBH, it's not gonna end, my goal is to get as many people to "understand" that what they saw isn't what they saw, the rests are still up to them to decide, but I won't stand by when someone ask me, or having questions about this controversy.

And again...we're back on track..keep this thread under the heat and will spazz/discuss about the topic like normal :lol:

There we go...now we're on the right track..no more shoving your opinions down others' throat... :lol:

But just wanna point something out, :blink: we're having different thoughts about what been said.
@Ryu @Toan Brothers....let me say it out straight since I think you 2 didn't get my meaning about "civil war"

The war I'm talking about here....and what I'm trying to end.. first is?

"Queen's who still love Hwayoung vs Queen's who hate her and blame her for everything"

That's the war I want to end...I want to start from the inside out...I'm sick of seeing other fandom laughing on our heads because we fight over this every freaking day...well...it used to be everyday but Idk about now...

About the other civil war, which is between us all Queen's and the haters/anties. If they come up to me, I'll throw all that I know about this controversy, and will defend our girls as best as I can. Although I don't even think I need to use much efforts, I'm not that stupid or dumb and can't use "a little talk"...so..I'll be fine ofcourse. I've done it over time, and now that I have more to back me up, which is what Hyomin and Eunjung said in Beatle Code. They won't stand a chance of framing our girls...O____O Honestly, when used to fought the anties, I always scare that they will bring up the Mubank incident and then I won't be able to say anything about it, but now I'm 100% packed..so..no worry! And TBH, it's not gonna end, my goal is to get as many people to "understand" that what they saw isn't what they saw, the rests are still up to them to decide, but I won't stand by when someone ask me, or having questions about this controversy.

And again...we're back on track..keep this thread under the heat and will spazz/discuss about the topic like normal :lol:

Yet again, I'm not the one who started this thread.

So basically your goal is to only focus on one part of the civil war? I take back what I said earlier then, your partly agreeing while the rest of us who want an end to the civil war altogether, and only agree totally that there wasn't any bullying at all. And on a technicality, a civil war is basically everything and/or related to the internal, as the definition states, "a war between citizens of the same country."

Who cares if they're laughing at us. If a civil war erupts in their fandom, we can laugh right back at them, or just pity them. Or better yet, just sit back and eat some popcorn. :) Or offer humanitarian aid and try to help resolve the conflict as best as we can. Fan wars can be so pointless sometimes when it has no affect on music charts at all.

Okay, I have a concern about that bold part in that posting. As I pointed out before, assumptions and speculations are not fact, nor privy to override what is officially reported when no proof is available to weigh enough creditability to consider those alternatives. Such a course will only continue to enforce those idiotic antis' beliefs, like T-ara did not apologize, when for a fact, they already did more than once. Sorry, but I disagree with this line of thinking, because there is no other proof to currently corroborate any other possibilities, given the recent interview that matches to the official reported events that occurred back then.

There's nothing further to discuss seeing that we've already went through the essential events that already took place, which were at contention since the beginning. It is best that we move on and hope for more positive things to happen for T-ara and the fandom, like Hwayoung rejoining T-ara. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've read so many articles about Hwayoung and T-ara controversy. I know some people are saying stuffs like the other members are only nice to Hwayoung in front of camera, KKS bribed the reporters to tell bullsh*t, KKS contradicted everything he said, etc........

I just want to say that it's hard to know what happened "behind the camera". I mean, seriously, people are digging up their personal lives like Sherlock Holmes looking for clues to find a criminal. It seems like every piece of information can be a controversy.

Many people are saying that T-ara are fake in front of the cameras ? What are you guys ? Mind readers ? Oh C'mon.....!!! just give them a chance to fix the situation !!

Oh C'mon.....!!! just give them a chance to fix the situation !!

There are many things behind this controversy....on the surface...yes...pretty much no bullying was involved...but under the surface, the reason K-citizens/media are still hitting on the girls as well as the company is something with political involved. I'll stop here! :)

There are many things behind this controversy....on the surface...yes...pretty much no bullying was involved...but under the surface, the reason K-citizens/media are still hitting on the girls as well as the company is something with political involved. I'll stop here! :)

To be accurate, some baseless, harebrained, desperate antis still trying to make other people believe that there's something else is going on besides the truth, which is misleading and false. Everybody knows the antis are trying attack the company, and some media sources/reporters are trying to get some payback after a bunch of them were sued by the company a while back for unconfirmed reporting on what was going on.

Away for a couple of days, now on a public holiday (go, Queen's birthday! WOOT!) and see this thread. I got a feeling a major sh1tstorm's going to land this thread.

@eXeed - might as well just close this permanently if things go wily here. Personally, I think it's already gone far enough here, for obvious reasons. Past discussions regarding this topic have continuously gone down the same path and quite frankly, I think it should actually go down to the method of actually banning or heavily monitoring (or even censoring) certain members who have a tendency to make a huge quack about this exact topic and make it their own personal playground by trying to 'block out' people with opinions like Timtam's - in other words, they try to make it taboo and almost impossible to discuss without making it look like a blasted crater of a thread.

@Timtam - I actually agree with your post (don't shoot me for asking the mod to close this), though at this point, I think it's best you limit this to certain members of the forums via PM discussions since undoubtedly, the fandom itself is heavily divided and there's no way it can ever see itself in the same 'united' form it was before the scandal. It's your call though, and I won't stop you from anything and if you plan on making similar threads in the future, I'm cool with that too so long as it doesn't degenerate.

Back then, people here actually universally agreed that KKS/CCM were nutjobs for very valid reasons but now, all that media manipulation has sharply antagonized things a lot further than ever imagined. People seem to have forgotten that the exact leading factor that led to T-ara becoming Korea's most disliked group is purely because of KKS's lies, PR incompetence and stubbornness (not to mention he more or less sacrificed the group's image to avoid the brunt of the blame he truly deserves).

And it will probably continue to be that way, possibly even beyond the days when some of the members' contracts expire and leave CCM for good. Boy, I hate it when my predictions actually come true and if the last sentence does, then goddamn. It'll be a very sad mark of history in Korea's major girl groups.

It has been known that antis have called others "delusional" and other disrespectful things, in spite of them not agreeing and believing to their actual "delusional" lines of thinking to go against T-ara, Core Contents Media, and Kim Kwang Soo based on no creditable evidence, since the start of this civil war. A civil war antis are still sadly losing and still making silly, foolish attempts to paint a false landscape to describe the current circumstances, in which case, is truly sad and utterly useless without any logical, comprehensive meaning to it. Again, theoreticals are not fact, nor should they be put forth as truth, especially when such theories are using illogical nonsense to trick and mislead others into believing them.

A very small few online anti-authors have attempted to convince others to pursue the rest of the fandom to spread their so-called "witch hunts", beside targeting the T-ara members, Core Contents Media, and Kim Kwang Soo, to target supportive fans to fill in their idiotic vindictiveness to feel superior to cyber-bully others, when in fact, they are just a bunch of sad sacks who couldn't handle the truth directly from the members, the company, and Kim Kwang Soo. Who all failed to meet Kim Kwang Soo in person to settle things peacefully. Who fail to understand what the entertainment industry is trying to do to resolve issues, while working with the government and law enforcement. Who couldn't tell the difference between fabricated evidence and real evidence. Some people even believe that there's a possibility that these people are the ones responsible in making those fabricated evidence, and has been attempting to draw such attention away from it to focus on attacking the fandom, T-ara, Core Contents Media, and Kim Kwang Soo.

Dreading up the no longer irrelevant past mistakes that were forgiven already and moved on, does not help this fandom, or any other fandom, to resolve a civil war. And let's be clear about one more thing, theoretically guessing while making efforts to push in a such direction does not make anyone better than others.

Away for a couple of days, now on a public holiday (go, Queen's birthday! WOOT!) and see this thread. I got a feeling a major sh1tstorm's going to land this thread.

@Timtam - I actually agree with your post (don't shoot me for asking the mod to close this), though at this point, I think it's best you limit this to certain members of the forums via PM discussions since undoubtedly, the fandom itself is heavily divided and there's no way it can ever see itself in the same 'united' form it was before the scandal. It's your call though, and I won't stop you from anything and if you plan on making similar threads in the future, I'm cool with that too so long as it doesn't degenerate.

Back then, people here actually universally agreed that KKS/CCM were nutjobs for very valid reasons but now, all that media manipulation has sharply antagonized things a lot further than ever imagined. People seem to have forgotten that the exact leading factor that led to T-ara becoming Korea's most disliked group is purely because of KKS's lies, PR incompetence and stubbornness (not to mention he more or less sacrificed the group's image to avoid the brunt of the blame he truly deserves).

And it will probably continue to be that way, possibly even beyond the days when some of the members' contracts expire and leave CCM for good. Boy, I hate it when my predictions actually come true and if the last sentence does, then goddamn. It'll be a very sad mark of history in Korea's major girl groups.

*Gun clocks* Nah..joking :lol: yea...I totally agree with u though. He did such things that dragged our girls to hell, he still does..*cough ahem...Las vegas ahem*.... I remember last year when I was going rage for every stupid excuses and things he said back then. I was screaming like..."Man...it would be better if u didn't say anything at all, look what happened after everything you announce!"

*Gun clocks* Nah..joking :lol: yea...I totally agree with u though. He did such things that dragged our girls to hell, he still does..*cough ahem...Las vegas ahem*.... I remember last year when I was going rage for every stupid excuses and things he said back then. I was screaming like..."Man...it would be better if u didn't say anything at all, look what happened after everything you announce!"

Boy oh boy, don't even mention about Las Vegas XD. That was just...I actually am not sure what to say about it.

Suffice to say, it's pretty clear he did not learn his lesson from last year's fiasco - not to mention he even sent his own goons to Sports Seoul's editor's office because he didn't like the way how that media outlet slightly criticized N4's American 'advancement' >__> Makes me think what sort of crap the group gets from him behind-the-scenes since he had no problem doing something only mobsters or dictatorship regimes would do to one of Korea's renowned media outlets.

Showbizz is a scary as world and could use a bit more police crackdowns :/

He did such things that dragged our girls to hell, he still does..*cough ahem...Las vegas ahem*.... I remember last year when I was going rage for every stupid excuses and things he said back then. I was screaming like..."Man...it would be better if u didn't say anything at all, look what happened after everything you announce!"

It doesn't amaze me that antis are using the Las Vegas pool party as an excuse to go after Core Contents Media, when they weren't even the ones who set up the event. Antis are still desperate to go after T-ara, Core Contents Media, and Kim Kwang Soo, simply because they couldn't handle the truth from them. Good thing there were T-ara fans there to support them. And due to Chris Brown's invite to the U.S., T-ara got to meet up with some other artists and producers. They actually gained more from this. T-ara at least starting somewhere in the U.S., which is better than none. Kim Kwang Soo listened to the T-ara fans here in the U.S., which is saying something positive, and hopes he continues on making things better, despite spiteful antis, and vengeful media reporters who uses rumors to pass on as fact, which is so unprofessional and no better than a useless tabloid.

Oh great this kind of thread...

I agree with one poster above. I think KKS made one mistake indeed, he lied about hacked twitter accounts. But I can fully understand why he would do that. He cares about T-ara too much, he invested a lot in girls and their image. And when some girls slipped, no surprise that he tried to protect his investment. Everyone else would do the same in his place. Would they be able to come up with a better lie? Maybe, maybe not.

Other than that, no way in hell someone else could have handled this situation better. They tried to be quiet about all this, they tried to be vocal, nothing's changed. You simply can not reason with people that are going through puberty. And let's face is, majority of antis do suffer from that. And what about media? Heck, they can make a story out of nothing, IT'S THEIR JOB.

Oh and I don't think it was just a "civil war". I'm quite positive that other companies, fanboys of other Kpop groups had a take in this. Why? Good old envy.

Oh great this kind of thread...

I agree with one poster above. I think KKS made one mistake indeed, he lied about hacked twitter accounts. But I can fully understand why he would do that. He cares about T-ara too much, he invested a lot in girls and their image. And when some girls slipped, no surprise that he tried to protect his investment. Everyone else would do the same in his place. Would they be able to come up with a better lie? Maybe, maybe not.

Other than that, no way in hell someone else could have handled this situation better. They tried to be quiet about all this, they tried to be vocal, nothing's changed. You simply can not reason with people that are going through puberty. And let's face is, majority of antis do suffer from that. And what about media? Heck, they can make a story out of nothing, IT'S THEIR JOB.

Oh and I don't think it was just a "civil war". I'm quite positive that other companies, fanboys of other Kpop groups had a take in this. Why? Good old envy.

The jury is still out on the members' twitter accounts being hacked. On July 31, 2012, the twitter account "@Bosskwangsoo" was proven to be a stolen/hacked account, after a string of tweets in the English language that was not from Kim Kwang Soo himself, because he didn't use it at all. 2 days prior (29th), Core Contents Media released a statement that the members' twitter accounts were hacked into. We're not sure what exactly happened to their accounts, but it's plausible enough that nothing wrong was made here to assume anyone was lying. Remember, the members tweeted 4 days earlier when Core Contents Media, not Kim Kwang Soo, made that statement about the hacks. There's that possibility that on the 25th, their accounts were being hacked into from what Hyomin described in the interview about how concerned they were about the online activities gaining more and more attention, which triggered Hwayoung getting upset. What if Hwayoung was trying to deleted her tweets, but couldn't? What if the rest of the members were trying to delete their tweets, but couldn't as well? Again, we not sure about this part, nor does it carry enough concerns to even remote accuse Kim Kwang Soo of lying. It can also be reasonably understood, and even recalled, on the flurry of assumptions running around everywhere about those initial tweets, which did include hacked twitter accounts, that melded altogether in some twisted way too.

I agree with you that other fandoms did take their potshots, probably still shooting at all of us now, the members, the company, and Kim Kwang Soo, because they can see our civil war progressing still. And we're definitely on the same page on the antis and the media. I've come across many reactions when it came to that Sports Seoul incident, and I can tell you, lots of people do not like Sports Seoul.

Yeah, maybe I assumed wrong. It just seems unlikely that someone would bother to hack so many accounts in such a short period of time. I don't think antis are that skilled and the reason for hacking seems weak. But who knows, hackers and their ways...

Yeah, maybe I assumed wrong. It just seems unlikely that someone would bother to hack so many accounts in such a short period of time. I don't think antis are that skilled and the reason for hacking seems week. But who knows, hackers and their ways...

Well, one hacker, a high school student, did manage to screw up Core Contents Media's homepage. For novice computer users and computer users who are not familiar with the hacker world, it's understandable such tasks appear to be difficult, but I assure you, it's quite possible because it has happened before widely on twitter. And with the current general outlook on cyber-attacks today, everybody knows it's not like the 1990s' lone-wolves of cyberspace to look out for, but the wolf packs these days. 1 hacker hacking into the T-ara accounts is one thing, but having one or more hackers for each member, that's another.

I dont even understand why some of you are looking at the possibility of their twitter bring hacked last year when T-ara N4 has already claimed that they did tweet themselves and Jungiee even admitted that it was their fault to take personal agendas on public platform like Twitter and attack a fellow member. Discussing the possibility of their twitter being hacked last year is like having doubts on the credibility of their words and them accepting that they did tweet to Hwayoung and their apology that they did on Beatles Code 2: T-ara N4 2 weeks ago.

I dont even understand why some of you are looking at the possibility of their twitter bring hacked last year when T-ara N4 has already claimed that they did tweet themselves and Jungiee even admitted that it was their fault to take personal agendas on public platform like Twitter and attack a fellow member. Discussing the possibility of their twitter being hacked last year is like having doubts on the credibility of their words and them accepting that they did tweet to Hwayoung and their apology that they did on Beatles Code 2: T-ara N4 2 weeks ago.

We're not mixing up things here. We all know the members were the ones who posted up the tweets, and 4 days later it was announced by Core Contents Media that the members' accounts were reported hacked into. We're not saying that the accounts were hacked so that antis could post up those initial messages, which is not what were saying at all, but we're going over "again" that possibility when the members were not able to "delete" their own tweets that they made back then.

We're not mixing up things here. We all know the members were the ones who posted up the tweets, and 4 days later it was announced by Core Contents Media that the members' accounts were reported hacked into. We're not saying that the accounts were hacked so that antis could post up those initial messages, which is not what were saying at all, but we're going over "again" that possibility when the members were not able to "delete" their own tweets that they made back then.

Well, as far as I know KKS claimed that T-ara's twitter account were hacked and even claimed that those tweets were never made by them but never did he claim that those T-ara's tweets were made by T-ara and they wanted to deleted their tweets but was hacked and they couldnt eventually. If there is anything to the story then please do inform me so that I could correct my statement and if there isnt any then yeah, it will be pointless to argue about this Emperor because people do have different opinion. I dont hate KKS blindly. I have given him credit at times and definitely he is the one to make T-ara who they are today, that being said, I dont trust him nor his words.

Well, as far as I know KKS claimed that T-ara's twitter account were hacked and even claimed that those tweets were never made by them but never did he claim that those T-ara's tweets were made by T-ara and they wanted to deleted their tweets but was hacked and they couldnt eventually. If there is anything to the story then please do inform me so that I could correct my statement and if there isnt any then yeah, it will be pointless to argue about this Emperor because people do have different opinion. I dont hate KKS blindly. I have given him credit at times and definitely he is the one to make T-ara who they are today, that being said, I dont trust him nor his words.

Having opinions is one thing, but antis with their delusional campaigning on a twisted sense of reality without any proof to back it up, let alone give any logical creditability to what was explained and apologized for, is quite another. From what was recalled, there was no mentioning in the media reports that Kim Kwang Soo made that statement about the members' accounts being hacked, just "Core Contents Media", which tells us all that the company made this statement, not their C.E.O. Especially when the company had made their own statement on that very same day too, addressing that "big announcement" for the follow day of the 30th, while he was in Japan at the time. The only one he mentioned was his own twitter account that he didn't use, that was hacked into the day after his announcement, on the 31st.

That is correct, we're not sure about the specifics of the hacks on the members' accounts, only that the company informed everyone that the accounts were simply hacked. No details. Leaving everybody to speculate what was hacked, which therefore led to the possibility that the members were not able to delete their tweets that very day that they made them, came into play. We all know how to delete tweets on the site's tutorial, which should've been relatively easy for the members to do, but didn't. So pretty much, it is understood that the most plausible explanation, although unconfirmed, for Core Contents Media's announcement about the members' account being hacked, is probably them not being able to delete their tweets that very day, and it took the site some time to fix the problem. In light of this, I don't think Kim Kwang Soo should be blamed for this, when it's clear the hackers responsible for hacking into their twitter accounts are.

Boy oh boy, don't even mention about Las Vegas XD. That was just...I actually am not sure what to say about it.

Suffice to say, it's pretty clear he did not learn his lesson from last year's fiasco - not to mention he even sent his own goons to Sports Seoul's editor's office because he didn't like the way how that media outlet slightly criticized N4's American 'advancement' >__> Makes me think what sort of crap the group gets from him behind-the-scenes since he had no problem doing something only mobsters or dictatorship regimes would do to one of Korea's renowned media outlets.

Showbizz is a scary as world and could use a bit more police crackdowns :/

Yea...I facepalmed when I read about his boys went over to SS (let's assume they were males, btw I dont think they was females). Seriously? After all these years and from a company I love so much (god damn their ballad, I just can't resist it) to this; unprofessional, in other word : rude and such attitude. (_. _~) I'm in lost of words...

It doesn't amaze me that antis are using the Las Vegas pool party as an excuse to go after Core Contents Media, when they weren't even the ones who set up the event. Antis are still desperate to go after T-ara, Core Contents Media, and Kim Kwang Soo, simply because they couldn't handle the truth from them. Good thing there were T-ara fans there to support them. And due to Chris Brown's invite to the U.S., T-ara got to meet up with some other artists and producers. They actually gained more from this. T-ara at least starting somewhere in the U.S., which is better than none. Kim Kwang Soo listened to the T-ara fans here in the U.S., which is saying something positive, and hopes he continues on making things better, despite spiteful antis, and vengeful media reporters who uses rumors to pass on as fact, which is so unprofessional and no better than a useless tabloid.

Yea....I was so exicted for this so called "US Debut".....but then I got dissappointed.... U know why!

Hmmm.....well, you don't think it's a civil war then that's up to you buddy. Me? I've been thru hell to made that statement. I guess only the people who been up n down can say that really.. :lol:

The termination tweets: those were real....Enough said :)

Yea....I was so exicted for this so called "US Debut".....but then I got dissappointed.... U know why!

We all know why, but I don't see the need to dwell on it any further, since there are definitely lots of mixed reactions all over the place about it. It's enough to at least acknowledge that T-ara is able to and quite willing to perform in the U.S. and reach out to their fans here, no matter what, and expand much better from it. :)

Is that a typo or what?? Determination tweets were real.. Shouldnt it like this or are you talking about contract termination of Hwayoung??

Oh crap...yea..ure right..typo lol...I was thinking "Determination" in my head but wrote it down as The termination LMFAO...dorky me... :lol: