Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Your Favorite T-ara Moments Of 2013 So Far

Cheerleader2012

Alright Queens, we are getting close to wrapping up the first half of 2013 and we have six more months in the year before we say goodbye to 2013 and hello to 2014. So today, we are taking a look back at the first half of 2013 and discuss our favorite T-ara moments from the first six months of the year. From T-ara N4's big American debut to Hyomin's Japanese film debut, we will be discussing it all. So i'm inviting all of you extremely true and loyal Queens to come here and talk about your favorite T-ara moments from the first six months of 2013

0318 Korean Music Wave

Boram was exceptionally generous in terms of fan service and gave a ton and thus that was my favorite moment. The atmosphere in Thailand was superb too and that, there were many fans in Thailand so a smile can be seen on their faces. Boram looked gorgeous at that time. Also to note, Jiyeon's MC was superb though only short while.

2013 went surprisingly fast (and I hope 14 goes even faster, so I can quickly go for basic training at the beginning of '2015).

Favorite moment would be that Qri, Boram and Soyeon got their own mini-gig - this was long, LONG overdue and I'm glad it's happened, even though it looked a bit cheap and half-assed much to my partial chagrin. Means they're also not in immediate danger of being slowly axed out of the group too, which is something quite a lot of people were afraid of when N4 was announced.

That aside, I'll also second a line in Shukuchi02's post - " Boram looked gorgeous" Quite honestly, I think Boram really is shining appearance-wise overall. It would be great if she would eat a bit more too since her legs still look rather concerning but for the whole part, I think she's really gotten a lot prettier since the past months :)

Favorite moment of 2013 so far? I've discovered T-ara! :D I didn't even like Kpop/Jpop till then, but T-ara songs (most of them) are really unique compared to what other artists come up with. So yeah I simply got addicted to T-ara's songs! And yeah there's also this sexy girl that goes by the name Qri. I fell in love with her, so now I'm following her and T-ara! :D What's also amazing that this year is getting better and better! QBS started it's activities! First single will be released soon and 2nd single is not too far! It's good to be Qri, QBS and T-ara fan atm! :D

That aside, I'll also second a line in Shukuchi02's post - " Boram looked gorgeous" Quite honestly, I think Boram really is shining appearance-wise overall. It would be great if she would eat a bit more too since her legs still look rather concerning but for the whole part, I think she's really gotten a lot prettier since the past months :)

Yes, I've talked to Boram in person before and to my disbelieve, she is rather small but she looks amazing especially with her booming expressions. I can't say that she is the prettiest among all but she is definitely unique. Though she is usually carrying a tired or exhausted expression especially during Taiwan Nihao Mnet Countdown.