Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara reveal they don't get much sleep during promotional period for comebacks

Princess Pril

In this article I think Queens should support them with all our hearts, They really appreciate us, This is the proof that T-ara is working really really hard even though they don't even have much sleep. So T-ara Fighting!!

T-ara_1381764079_af_org.jpg

On October 14, YTN aired an episode of 'Ho Joon Suk's News-In' in which the T-ara members revealed their busy schedule for promoting their recent comeback.

Soyeon explained their preparations before pursuing activities: "We go through song selection, recording, and dance practice. We only get to stand on stage after multiple meetings with the experts on stage performance, outfits, and more."

In relation to the time spent practicing,Qri said, "There is never a set time period, but we usually do not sleep very much after they decide on our comeback date."

Boram addressed the question about giving up, saying, "It is difficult to fight sleepiness." For the follow-up question, Soyeon elaborated, "As this is the busiest time for us, I believe we sleep only about two to three hours."

I only wish the girls can take care of themselves and keep close watch on their health.

It's the sleepless nights that get you sick the most and they'll hit you the hardest.

As much as I want to see them going everywhere and working hard, I also want them healthy (and preferably dorky) at all times.

BTW I thought it'll be Eunjungie that complains about the lack of sleep, and Rambo would complain about the starvation diet methods.

As much as all of us would like to show how much we want to help and care for our girls, we can't. Nevertheless, I'm sure T-ara can feel our moral support and continue their hard work and delivery of excellent music.

They should get more sleep though!!! They really deserve it :unsure:<3

I believe they will get a nice long vacation after they wrap up promotions, and they'll get their much need 8 to 10 hour sleep here and there when they can.

As always, they are strong and have very long endurance, and I won't be surprised how great their health care plans are too. ^_^

T-ara Fighting! Stay healthy, eat well, and get your sleep when you can. <3

Please note that antis and spiteful 6-aras will try to use this article as a means to deceive others with their idiocy, like trying to point out contractual clauses when they don't even have access to the members' contracts, thus they are making up lies again to rally more hate against T-ara, Core Contents Media, and Kim Kwang Soo, while spinning dumb allegations with their twisted, messed up sense of reality. So sad these antis and hating 6-aras are. So pathetic.

Old news. This has been sadly going on ever since their debut days as 6-ara.

Secondly, OP, they're doing it that hard because they don't have a choice. It's not like they're doing this purely for the sake of just doing it for fun and dedication. It doesn't work that way. It's gross mistreatment and can even be considered borderline slavery. Hell, even my old trainer would say that's crazy as hell, and he was a combat diver in the Navy >__>.

If they refuse to do what they're told by management particularly on national TV, then God knows what sort of axe is going to be swung down at their necks, just like what happened to Hwayoung last year.

Recently I went to KBS open concert to see their performance, I managed to catch a few of them upclose before their performance, they look quite tired. But despite that they still put up a good performance in the cold and rainy weather. Tho sometimes I still feel that they have lost some of the flame in their eyes during performances :mellow:

I hope they will get their well deserved rest after the promotion period!

T-ara fighting!!

Lot of us have been hoping for a very, very long time. It still hasn't happened.

The biggest tragedy is that they've been saying this for years and lackluster performances due to exhaustion isn't exactly an uncommon occurrence for them either. I wouldn't even mind if they completely vanished for a year without a single word before making a comeback announcement.

Tho sometimes I still feel that they have lost some of the flame in their eyes during performances :mellow:

It happens sometimes to many artists, and T-ara is no exception when it comes to fatigue and exhaustion, but they do get resting periods that can last for some days, even a week or 2, which antis and spiteful 6-aras refuse to see, especially when Core Contents Media announced their break time, and ignore T-ara themselves when they inform the fandom of themselves taking a break every now and then. Idiotic antis and hating 6-aras, the whole lot of them, especially when they want T-ara to disappear for long periods of time, because they couldn't get T-ara to think like them at all. Antis and 6-aras are a bunch of sore losers.

• 1 month later...

Not surprise by this, I think the fatigue and tiredness somewhat contributed to the screw-up scandal of last year. I'm glad and appreciate the fact they work hard, preparing and performing just to give us fans awesome music and performances. I'm not aware they get to choose songs, I thought management just chooses the songs. I wish they get more than just 2 and 3 hours of sleep, can't imagine anyone actually going through that lol. K-pop industry is really intense and tough. Glad to know they get break time.

Unfortunately, despite how pathetic and losers 6-aras and antis are, they sort of get the better of me, causing me to leave the fandom a while ago. :(