Diadem Forums

[14.05.01] Video HD - DPG! T-ARA Coordinates Battle

HeraldC

The girls are split into three teams of two: Soyeon + Qri, Hyomin + Jiyeon, and Boram + Boram. Each team is accompanied by a store clerk / DPG staff. The teams must find what they can salvage in the store and come up with a concept. The only rule is that they must pick items with the color white.

Boram + Eunjung team's point was the color pink. This concept is very cute (in my opinion), I would love to see both Boram and Eunjung dressed like that.

Hyomin + Jiyeon team's point was denim on denim. This concept (in my opinion) is very MinYeon, I can totally see them both dressed like that.

Soyeon + Qri team's point was black and white. This is an amazing concept (in my opinion), I can see them both in that, and I can totally see girls dressing like that in the office or on a date.

^ You said in my opinion but why the heck am I thinking the same? Lol.

Nevertheless, that's quite an insight into what's going on in this video. It's Much more enjoyable now that I got the gist of what the game's about, the rules, why the girls seemingly in pairs, etc. Gotta say, DPG sure knows how to make things interesting!

Too bad this is not a T-ara variety show though.