Diadem Forums

[INFO] How to Sign Up for MelOn Music Service

CptFantasy

I'm curious, i notice that any song we pick will only play the first minute. Will that affect the scoring?

It counts yes.

It's kinda janky but it's how we can affect the rankings in our capacity as int'l fans.

I figure If Hyomin can sacrifice her hair for the single we can go the extra kilometer too. :P

In any event we can help T-ARA with MelOn rank, likes and streaming views without getting up from our chairs so it's worth the effort plus it gives us a better understanding of how Korea does things in the music industry.

Thanks so much Captain. Oh yeah just a suggestion maybe you can also mention that MelOn allows us to have multiple accounts per email address & how to log-out (so we can log-in again with a new name ~it took me several minutes to find that damn log-out button). This won't help in the streaming count but this could help boost the star rating.

Way to go the extra step!

I'll check for the logout button but a good work around would be to close and restart the player then type in your alternate name/pw.

Found the log-out button... it's the upper-right-most click-able button (just next to the button with the Facebook icon)

Excellent. Is it all working out for you?

If I made any mistakes on my infographic, please let me know. I based it off my step by step installation procedure but if there are any differences I want to be accurate.