Diadem Forums

[FACEBOOK] T-ara Facebook Update (08/13)

ily_shannon

[FACEBOOK] T-ara Facebook Update (08/13)

9IJohiP.jpg

티아라 멤버들의 헤어변천사! short&long hair!! 짧은머리 긴머리중 어떤게 더 잘어울리나요~?

T-ara members' various hairstyles! Short & Long Hair!! Do you think they look better with short hair or long hair~?

Credit: T-ara Facebook + ily_ahreum + Tiaradiadem

Boram can work both, Qri I think is best with long; Soyeon, both; Eunjung, both; Hyomin, long; Jiyeon, both but dark short is my favorite of her looks~

Agree with everything you said Zee!! ~ but I like the honey colour hair on Jiyeon. Mind you she is a massive cutie with all her hairstyles but I love short honey hair. Seems to suit her personality better.

Hyomin needs Long hair, never let that tragic blonde come back. thank gosh I can just pretend that she "forgot she had a wig on".

I want to see T-ARA in hairstyles that they had never sported before, if they want to stand out and gain attention, they have to surprise EVERYONE. I wouldn't mind seeing them in punk/hip-hop style but quite unsure if that would suit them. Anything close to Cry Cry would be nice too because the "bad ass" vibes had always appealed to Queen's (no?) :D

^ so true! Cry Cry is one of the best images from them, I also like their hairstyles back in 'WAYBLT' :3~

well, I guess as individuals, I'm going as

Jiyeon - long (as in yayaya)

Hyomin - mid (as in WAYBLT)

Eunjung - mid, cause we have never seen her like this

Soyeon - long (n9)

Qri - long (cry cry)

Boram - she looks good with both

also, for those saying long suit better Hyomin... I'm just waiting for this to happen lol

gallery_16090_1933_1323802.png

Their looks change so much depending on the length of their hair. Honestly they are all so beautiful that it doesn't depend on hair length. Plus, it has to be said, they are beautiful inside so outer appearance makes little difference. That aside I really don't care because, as I said, they are all such beautiful young women.

• 1 month later...