Diadem Forums

[VOTE] Online Polls: Information and Updates

CptFantasy

bDXz8pp.jpg

Queens made another strong MWave showing this week by dominating the Global and Japan sites!

In addition T-ARA also won the MWave vote in Korea so we took all three MWave sites in voting this week. It's an MWave all kill!

We have a good handle on the M Countdown vote which is great so now we need to branch out and vote vote Show Champion, Music Core and Inkigayo. See links above for this or you can visit the Tiaradiadem tutorials. 

In addition, this is still happening!

http://idol001.com/vote/

Bxo--UbCcAAQnKQ.jpg

I need to update first post. T-ARA won MNet last week in all 3 regions by a wide margin!

Similarly, T-ARA is doing very well in the MNet voting as well, currently 1st in Global and Japan regions!

So moving right along, there's this Love Beans China contest which has been happening and it's been a long one, going on about 3 weeks now and T-ARA immediately jumped out to a big lead, was overtaken by AoA for a short period before T-ARA fans piled on near 500,000 votes in one day.

Coming to the closing hours of this contest (7hours 31 minutes), other acts like Yi Li Feng, Infinite and Bulletproof Cadet (?) are keeping it close but at this point T-ARA is slightly outpacing everyone else in the voting rate.

http://idol001.com/vote/

You can vote once per hour!

No registration required.

Bx9o2oDCMAAWoQV.png

Update: As expected, T-ARA finished strong to win the Love Beans poll with over 1,000,000 votes a plateau no other participants achieved!

As the winner, T-ARA will be prominently featured on the Love Beans mobile app.

You can download the app from the voting link but you will need a weibo account to login. Special feature begins Sept 28 and I will do my best to post whatever comes up.

Bx_4NeNCEAAZCGT.png

HOLY...T-ARA WINS!!!!! Hooray!!!

so what's the benefit for T-ara beside getting featured on the Love Beans mobile app???

​any TV appearance or interviews??? 

"open their own exclusive TV"(translate from mandarin to eng) 

I'm not literate in Chinese so I'm gathering this information through Google Translate so there's room for error in that process. 

It would be fantastic if they got an interview out of this but exclusive TV seems to indicate some video feature and that's always fun. 

I'm not sure exactly what happens next but one interpretation from the translated text might suggest a second round of voting between the top 5 which if it's anything like last round, could be another marathon event. In the absence of a Chinese speaking Queen's here translating the text properly, we'll have to wait and see what the deal is on Sept. 28. 

UPDATE:

ByGs5C-CAAA1OVk.png

T-ARA won the M! Countdown vote again this week in Japan and Global regions. Not sure what the results are in Korea because I can't get to the site without being redirected to the global site.

Nonetheless, once again T-ARA has beaten some tough competition! Finishing first in a poll with other names like TaeTiSeo, Super Junior, Teen Top and 2PM is no small feat!

• 2 weeks later...

[Mwave Exclusive] T-ara Accepts '2014 Mwave K-Pop World Championship' Award

http://mwave.interest.me/mnettv/videodetail.m?searchVideoDetailVO.clip_id=164557

Here are the results of this week's MNet vote:

BzOd4ujCUAEqRLr.png

BzOfxqyCEAIXJnY.png

As T-ARA's Sugar Free promotions in Korea conclude, Queen's both Korean and International made their voices heard and T-ARA dominated the MNet polls for a solid month over some very strong Kpop heavyweights like SNSD, 2PM and Super Junior!

Not everyone was happy about T-ARA's strong performances in the MNet vote but the fact remains that Queen's are a force to be reckoned with online. Great job to all who voted! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Gender Finals - [Tournament] Best Idol Rapper in K-pop

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/tournament-best-idol-rapper-in-k-pop

While I hate AllKpop with the intensity of a thousand suns, for whatever reason they're still relevant somehow and regardless of my personal feelings toward AllKpop for what they did to T-ARA two years ago I acknowledge not all Queen's feel the same and still frequent their site.

The end result is that Hyomin is doing really well in their Best Idol Rapper poll!

B0BNOATCMAETxMy.jpg

CR: AllKpop (aka Satan)

B05NVK5CUAAySYQ.jpg

Even though AllKpop is thoroughly evil and shouldn't exist, at least Hyomin is winning the finals 61% to 39% of their Best Rapper poll with 1 day remaining. The poll exists only for entertainment purposes but it's great to see Queen's supporting Hyomin!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/tournament-best-idol-rapper-in-k-pop

Update:

As the allkpop polls closes, Hyomin has emerged victorious!

IXaXPTw.jpg

The poll was purely for entertainment purposes so it has no measurable impact on chart performance, but Queen's have once again turned out in huge numbers to support Hyomin this week with almost 378,000 votes! 

Is Hyomin the best rapper in Kpop? We love her and she's a very good rapper but probably not the best who ever was or will ever be and to suggest such would be disrespectful to a lot of talented people in the business. However that's not the way the contest was set up.

It would've been more accurate to call it the most popular rapper contest, but regardless of semantics, allkpop has been absolutely terrible to T-ARA and their fans for over two years so it's good that Queen's stood up and let them know what time it is, so to speak.

That said, this contest generated clicks in the millions for akp which probably isn't a good thing considering that allkpop profits from creating fanwars, spreading lies and generally turning something we all love into an ugly and confrontational atmosphere which ultimately detracts from the entire kpop scene. 

When all is said and done however, Hyomin won a fan contest and that's a good thing! (Sort of.)

Another poll to vote on.

T-ara is in the finals and just barely winning against f(x) but it's changing every time I look.

Click Here To Vote

Click on the photo of T-ara or the radio button, and then click the blue bar underneath to confirm the vote.

Not too long left on this poll - but enough to make a difference!

edit: You can vote once a day, duplicate votes won't be counted.

You CAN vote more than once so please do.

Thanks! - Let's win this one for our girls!!

i-1471.gif