• Q-ri
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jiyeon for sure <3

She really can make friend everywhere with everyone, she can even be friend with Seo In Young who is kinda unfriendly

I can tell everyone likes her since the first time they know her, watch Heroes, a lot of noonas care for my little jiyeon :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I would say it's Eunjung and Hyomin... Eunjung because she has this very adventurous personality... it seems that she the person who's is not really picky and like to take challenges... for Hyomin she's just a game person... she's like some of my friends who is outspoken and a little naughty... kekeke...

I'm not being biased at all when I say Eunjung. If I recall in one of the earliest Star Golden Bell episodes T-ara appeared in Eunjung said the reason she was the leader despite not being the oldest was because her personality projected the most confidence (or something along those lines). Soyeon doesn't seems either shy or outgoing, just right down the middle. She's not afraid to talk when it's her turn but otherwise has no problem being in the background. Hyomin is full of confidence nowadays but early on she was very timid.

• 1 month later...