Diadem Forums

[10.01.04] Eunjeong and Hyomin ride the subway due to heavy snowfall

*YANiPOPO*

mj3asm.jpg2gtzxau.jpg

Due to the heavy snowfall in Korea reaching 25cm, even stars are forced to using the subway as a means of transportation.

On the 4th of January, Eunjeong and Hyomin recorded a show for SBS in Deungchon Gonggaehol. But due to the heavy snow, T-ara abandoned their cars and opted to use the subway instead.

T-ara's manager said through a phone interview that luckily there were not much people in the subway. Hyomin and Eunjung were covered with clothing too, thats why no one recognized them in the subway train.

The manager also said the scheduled recording was hard to follow due to the downfall of snow and the concerns of an accident.

source:http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201001042023211001&search=title&searchstring=%C6%BC%BE%C6%B6%F3

cr: newsen + Yanipopo(trans)

~~~~~~~

Hyomin.. youre sorta overworking yourself.. sorta.. ok.. maybe alot. filming IY, promotions, and upcoming woman's generation 2 and then her musical?? chill girl xD

I hope both Eunjeong and Hyomin do not catch a cold, and fortunately there are nobody in the subway who recognised them for it would probably be chaotic if it happened.

I hope none of the girls will fall ill, and always be in the best of health!

^i doubt, soon Eunjung and Hyomin will be along-side Davichi and SeeYa for the promotions of the ever popular Women's Generation 2..

Jiyeon's still filming her drama, Hyomin will have her musical. Hyomin ALSO has Invincible Youth, and Soyeon frequents on SGB, all while filming this new show for SBS..

i have never ridden a train in my life. even when it snows (2 ft in virginia just over a week ago) i still drive...near suicide. good thing they ride trains, its a lot safer, plus its the city, public transport is a must, at least was for me when i worked in chicago.

i heard the snowfall is getting really bad in asia especially in china and korea. i hope eunjung and hyomin and the others t-ara members take good care of their health because i don't want them to get sick.

t-ara fighting:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...