Diadem Forums

[10.01.07] SeeYa, Davichi, and Tiara get together for "Wonder Woman"

*YANiPOPO*

o85jfb.jpg

ayk6k8.jpg

10qjjtc.jpg

Today, female groups SeeYa, Davichi and T-ara got together for the single "Wonder Women" which is released today(January 7,2009).

Last Year, SeeYa, Davichi and T-ara also got together for the hugely popular single "Women's Generation" and "Forever Love". Now there are a new set of members which are SeeYa's Yeon-ji, Boram and Soomi, Davichi's Min-Kyung and Hae-ri, and of course, Tiara's Eunjung and Hyomin, with a total of 7 members, compared to last year's 5.

The dramatic lyrics include "Women, let's not be sad and depressed. Be confident in saying, "MEN, Move out of our way!" Women have better loyalty. It's even stronger than what you call love". The song is a good confidence booster for females who have lost their self-esteem.

"Wonder Women" digital album(project album) will be released today, january 7th, while their first performance will be on KBS 2TV'S Music Bank on the 15th.

credit : Newsen + Yanipopo(trans) + photo reup by yanipopo

source : http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=20...%BC%BE%C6%B6%F3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BURAAAAAAAA IM SO HAPPPPPPPPY LOL ROFL so theyre 7, full force with seeya, woot core contents women power indeed :)

More promo pics from newsen.com :)

ajl6s7.jpg

282njnn.jpg

np2vb7.jpg

15g6qmu.jpg

2e1xegz.jpg

Although I have a heavy bias in favor of Eunjung/Hyomin, I would've thought that Soyeon's inclusion to this project would've made this so much better+++ since the song has so much power vocals.

Anyway, it'd be great if someone can post the chronological breakdown of who's singing what portion?

^I wouldve like soyeon to belt it out too with the likes of superior girls like Yeonji and Haeri.. but.. T.T

^Good Idea(sorta) here. Ill try to have the lyrics up soon as i get them too <3

Chorus

-1st verse : Haeri from Davichi

-2nd verse : Yeonji from SeeYa

Verse

1st : Min Kyung from Davichi

2nd : Boram from SeeYa

*repeat chorus*

1st rap - Eunjung

Verse : SooMi from SeeYa

after her Min Kyung

THEN CHORUS

Bridge :

Boram first

Haeri after her

so adlibs = haeri

chorus verse = Yeonji

last rap/ending : Hyomin

I like the promo pictures a lot because they all look so cool but It lacks of colours lol.

Just listen to the song and I like it too : It has the same feeling as the previous project.

And the beginning of the song really reminds me Women Generation.

However, I'm disapointed by the fact (like I was affraid) that Eunjung and Hyomin are just the rappers.

The main reason it probably reminds everyone of Women's Generation is because it still has that accordion in it. Or at least, I think its an accordion, cos I can't think of any other instrument that sounds like it.

Its drops the comparatively more girly tone of Women's Generation and replaces with more powerful vocals. Like Hyomin's little rap bit at the end as well.

The song is freaking osm. Core Contents girls' vocals are always top notch ;D

AND. I noticed something:

Women's Generation reminds me of SNSD and Wonder Woman reminds me of Wonder Girls. That is soooo cool.

LOL. Both songs are FANTASTIC anyway.