• Jiyeon
    • Hyomin
    • Boram
    • Qri
    • Eunjeong
    • Soyeon
    • Hwayoung

• 2 weeks later...

Directing towards guys?! I'm a chick and I've had DREAMS, literal drawn our detailed dreams of meeting Hyomin in the street (I am of course rich and famous in these dreams), connecting with her and going out on a romantic hilarious awesome hot romp on the town.

My heart flutters just remembering them. :P:wub:<3

My pick would be Jiyeon, she's such a great person, you know? I could picture from outside of the music industry, her being happy doing what she likes to do.

She seems like a talkative person, and from her pictures and videos, she seems like such a humorous person. her laugh, smile, HER EYES <3 they're such wonderful gifts.

other than her appearance, just by looking at her, watcghing videos on what she does, how great of a friend she would be, keeping her friends happy, talking to them without hesitation. you know? something you can pull out of her without her knowing. something spontaneous haha. It feels like i know so much about her, when i actually dont.

• 3 weeks later...