Diadem Forums

[10.01.26] T-ara holds their very own bazaar!

*YANiPOPO*

2hzjmyw.jpg

15fm7nn.jpg

T-ara, who was in the news recently for planning to open their very own online store has sold their personal items to fund for their online store.

On February 17, T-ara's very own reality show about them being entrepreneurs will be shown on TV. The station and title have yet to be decided on.

The online shop will have T-ara personal touches. In-fact all of the components will be done by the members themselves. The models will all be chosen by the members themselves.

Their bazaar was set-up in Gangnam, Seoul. They sold personal items such as costumes on-stage and other outfits they wore! After a few minutes, almost 600 people came to rush and bargain with the girls! After selling out, they earned almost $20,000!

With their recent successes as a group, theyre now expanding to where no group has even dared to go! We're hoping for the success of T-ara!

cr: Newsen

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

ohhs; so im guessing the recent topic/picture ofeunjung and a random guys was of this little event.

i want to buy tooo ~

so sad they didnt sell online.

those ppl who managed to get somethin r very luckyy

i repeat: VERYY LUCKYY xP

wishing the girls all the best of luck with their store

lets hope ppl from overseas can buy from it as well (:

it would b kool if they even designed the clothing xD

omg 20k :D amazing and those buyers are so lucky :P.

i'm wondering if they sold alot of stuff or ppl just bought things for an expensive price i mean selling stuff and havin $20 000 for it is alot :D.

wondering if their online store will only have goods for girls :P

thanks for sharing ^^

omggg! seriously their very own reality tv show!? could it be the mnet show? i'm so thrilled! i'll have something besides survivor to look forward for. btw if only i were there, i would sweep all EJ's stuff. i'm greedy already :)

thanks to you, Yani.

yeah,

its so exciting!

it a amazing idea...using their own source,

to get the source to their bazaar...

hope they will success in their way

Such lucky fans there! I so hope the online store ships overseas!

me too...i,m here wanna also buy from their bazaar..

hope they will gain success

• 3 weeks later...