Diadem Forums

[10.01.19]Boram's mom says "I'm really sorry sweetheart" for not coming.

shining star`★

Lee Miyoung says to Jeon Boram "Im sorry sweetheart" for not showing up

20100119081931_boomi_1.jpg

Jeon Young Ruk and Lee MiYoung's daugther T-Ara Jeon Boram finish to watch her mother video letter in tears.

Jeon Boram appears in KBS2TV "여유만만" broadcasted this 19th. This day, T-Ara members surprised the public by visiting an hotel with their mothers. However, Jeon Boram mother, actress Lee MiYoung, was busy to film a drama and couldn't make it.

Lee MiYoung sent instead a video letter to her daughter Boram. "I'm sorry I couldn't come with you. Today, mom is busy because of her work." she said in the video, from the bottom of heart.

She continued by saying "Because we are your parents Boram, you must feel burdened and pressured. I (Lee MiYoung) hate it" and "Nevertheless, sometimes it will be unfortunate Boram. So as a mother I'll watch in your back sometimes" she reveled.

Watching this video letter eventually made Boram cry " Because I'm a daughter, I can really see the importance of a mom" she declared.

Meanwhile, T-Ara with Bo Peep Bo Peep are active in various music programs and have been ranked #1 in various online charts.

Source: http://www.etoday.kr/news/section/newsview...mp;idxno=283254

Written by Kim BuMi

Translated by sarang!bang at TiaraDiadem

Will add the picture from the article later. Picture added and thanks to whoever who corrected the article title :huh:.I had to go and couldn't think of a proper english title

Aw~~~... It's cute and sad at the same time.

Sad that her Mom couldn't make it ...

I never really thought all that much about it, but it must be pretty burdensome for Boram to be the daughter of such people and to want to make it in the music industry ... Fighting Boram!

Boram looks alot more like her dad. Her mom's hair looks like einstein's. JK im mean

but yeah it's gotta be hard for her. Too hard i guess. They barely go home and when she does, her parents are busy. that has to spell out F-M-L. lol

and I edited the title for yah anais :D<3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...