Diadem Forums

[10.02.22] T-ara's MV teaser released, garners alot of attention.

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The reason why people keeps on pointing T-ara copying KARA is because of this!

http://www.allkpop.com/forum/index.php?/to...ntry85827"

Wow...the images comparison of KARA vs T-ara outfits was originated bt SweetMelodix? I thought they are KARA's fanclub/subbing team. With the strong remark at the end of the post, are they trying to say something against T-ara?

Smelling some sense of fears of competition here hehe.... I thought they would say something nice, and not bringing their fav group to the online heated-discusison...

But, we'll see who'll rock 2010 in days...(honestly bit worried of Qri though).

Wow...the images comparison of KARA vs T-ara outfits was originated bt SweetMelodix? I thought they are KARA's fanclub/subbing team. With the strong remark at the end of the post, are they trying to say something against T-ara?

Smelling some sense of fears of competition here hehe.... I thought they would say something nice, and not bringing their fav group to the online heated-discusison...

But, we'll see who'll rock 2010 in days...(honestly bit worried of Qri though).

Uh, no, lol. The user who posted it just has the username of SweetMelody (it's not even SweetMelodix), and besides, SweetMelodix isn't one person, it's a TEAM.[/b]

Comparisons are bound to come up one way or another. Maybe Mnet's promotion is similar to DSP's, but does that mean anything? No. Does that make you not like Kara or T-ara, of course not. These little comparisons don't mean anything. If you don't like it, then just ignore it. (I'm not talking to only you here, but everyone who's reading this.) No biggie, life goes on. Stop it with the comparisons now before things get ugly.

THE TEASER!!! Dang Qri looks fine. :D I really don't like how sexed up Hyomin is though, with her revealinng outfit and her provocative pose, but... sighs. And the autotone is quite unnecessary, too. I can't wait for the full song though; this song sounds so badass :D

^ Just the thought that those 2 big groups' fans are already threatened by T-ara is a good sign. 2ne1 and T-ara have proven to be both strong rookies that already within 1 year have gotten alot of attention and achievements.

The BLACK CONCEPT is not owned by SNSD, not owned by KARA, not owned by T-ARA. I hate people who keeps comparing Lupin and GCBOY. Lupin has a very different feel from GCBOY. i dont like people who keeps saying its like this because T-ara "copied" Kara. no.

I totally agree with you, 2NE1 and T-ara are female rookies not to be taken lightly, both have amazing skills, and you can always expect something new, and not the same old and usual thing like with most groups.

And, with the concept they just happened to have a sense of "dark" in their comeback singles, nothing with coping but you know people always wanna make something out of nothing

I'm so so so excited for this. I was never this excited over a teaser before so this means a lot!!

Though it was only 40 seconds I think I'm in love with the song already & I totally love how our girls look.

It's seriously a 180 transformation! I'm totally loving Qri's and jiyeons hair, boram looks awesome, too!

I really like Kara and their song, too but now I'm totally T-ara biased xD

Can't stop replaying the teaser, what am I going to do, haha, I'm really excited for this. I wish our girls the best!!

They gonna win at least one award for sure!! *-*

Hwaiting!!!!

Uh, no, lol. The user who posted it just has the username of SweetMelody (it's not even SweetMelodix), and besides, SweetMelodix isn't one person, it's a TEAM.[/b]

Comparisons are bound to come up one way or another. Maybe Mnet's promotion is similar to DSP's, but does that mean anything? No. Does that make you not like Kara or T-ara, of course not. These little comparisons don't mean anything. If you don't like it, then just ignore it. (I'm not talking to only you here, but everyone who's reading this.) No biggie, life goes on. Stop it with the comparisons now before things get ugly.

THE TEASER!!! Dang Qri looks fine. ^_^ I really don't like how sexed up Hyomin is though, with her revealinng outfit and her provocative pose, but... sighs. And the autotone is quite unnecessary, too. I can't wait for the full song though; this song sounds so badass <3

Yeah I just realized that it was SweetMelody, not SweetMelodix... my bad :D Thanks for pointing that out.

I don't care comparisons. What caught my attention was that name, SweetMelody, which I thought was KARA's team. I knew they wouldn't do such things.

oh, boy, this song has strong britbrit vibes, i hope they don't get any plagiarism wank~

besides that, omg, my ladies are lookin' FINE AS HALE fgdjkslagj;kldfsahfl;djsakl;fj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORK IT, T-ARA.

omg, i can't wait for the full MV, i will probably watch it at least 47382947893217489 times.

and as for the girl group A vs. girl group B crap, xxxx that xxxx. it's all a ridiculous marketing ploy trying to stir up fandom wars and all of that unnecessary drama llama. i'm pretty sure the groups themselves do not give a flying xxxx.