Diadem Forums

[INFO] T-Ara 'Braking Heart' Repackaging Album List

princessjimyung

T-Ara 'Braking Heart' Repackaging Album List

1. I'm Going Crazy Because of You (Title Track)

2. I'm Hurting So Much (or I'm Hurting or I'm Really Hurt)

3. One & One

4. Like the Beginning

5. Bo Peep Bo Peep

6. Tic Tic Toc

7. Bye Bye

8. Applie is A

9. Falling U

10. You, You, You

11. Lies (Dance Ver.)

12. T.T.L (Time to Love)

13. Lies (Slow Ver.)

14. TTL Listen. 2

15. Good Person

16. Wanna Play?

2 New songs folks~ <3

I think It would be better if they take more time in order to record more songs and comeback later with a real new album or a mini-album.

Moreover, they didn't have a real break since their debut last summer and after promoting non-stop during months they must be very tired.

However, I'm still happy to see them back again on stage !

okay I just joined the forum like a couple of minutes ago.

Was neutral when they just came out but after I started viewing their performances, THEY ARE REALLY GOOD! they are like in constant replay in my touch now! the new song is niceeee!

have a big problem though, i cannot differentiate them cause i just started liking them. I can recognize EUNJUNG!, hyomin and boram. keep getting the rest mixed up though. haha. any must-watch-to-love-tara shows to recommend? links? <3)

some people dislike " i go crazy because of you" because its autotune...but i m totally like this song!!! and their autotune..sounds sexy and hot!!!!

yaya!!! i wan they comeback with a new mini-album and not repackaged album --2 new songs only ....i wan more t-ara !!!!

repackages are usually 2. 2 is the standard, and its been like that. its just recently that repackages sometimes include more but yea, its not shocking its just 2. those two rock the whole album anyway. and its not autotune they use that makes up for all that computerized voice modulation. i forgot the name of it but its a simple effect that comes with most daws. its just they autotune it here and there but they have that general effect overlap it so its not the autotune you really pick up on, albeit it is pretty obvious where its just raw autotune